DJI MIC CLIPS
426 5 2022-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Epicei
lvl.1
Norway

Hi! I was wondering if there is somewhere I can get more Dji Mic clips for the receiver?
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Epicei. Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm if you are referring to the DJI Mic Hot Shoe Adapter?

If yes, please be informed that it is not currently available to be purchased separately from the official DJI Online Store. We suggest you check for availability from our affiliated retail stores through this link.
If this is not the accessory you're looking for, kindly share a photo of it so we may further check it for you.  Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-1
Use props
Epicei
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 12-1 22:27
Hi, Epicei. Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm if you are referring to the DJI Mic Hot Shoe Adapter?
[view_image]
If yes, please be informed that it is not currently available to be purchased separately from the official DJI Online Store. We suggest you check for availability from our affiliated retail stores through this link.

Hi!

Yeah, those are exactly the thing I'm looking for, but they seem to be impossible to get anywhere. I've looked at places that sell DJI-related stuff locally, on amazon and Aliexpress, and I even looked at the second page of google.. There's just no way to get them..
On a personal note though.. My guy Tony.. That's pretty bad, you know. Being able to purchase replacements and such should be a fairly easy thing to do, in my opinion. I would love it if you had a way for me to get one or two of these though. As a custom order or something?
It becomes very hard to use without unfortunately..
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Epicei Posted at 12-3 10:53
Hi!

Yeah, those are exactly the thing I'm looking for, but they seem to be impossible to get anywhere. I've looked at places that sell DJI-related stuff locally, on amazon and Aliexpress, and I even looked at the second page of google.. There's just no way to get them..

Thanks for the update, Epicei. We're sorry to read about the difficulties encountered. We understand your request. For this, we highly recommend contacting our Customer Support to check for availability and do a 'custom order'. You may reach them from this link.
Have a nice day and keep safe.
2022-12-3
Use props
Epicei
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 23:04
Thanks for the update, Epicei. We're sorry to read about the difficulties encountered. We understand your request. For this, we highly recommend contacting our Customer Support to check for availability and do a 'custom order'. You may reach them from this link.
Have a nice day and keep safe.

I'll do that. Thank you friend!
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Epicei Posted at 12-4 02:50
I'll do that. Thank you friend!

You are most welcome! Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules