Gimbal cannot keep up with drone movement = horizon is angled !!!
12Next >
2179 46 2022-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

So...another BUG in Mavic 3...maybe in my Mavic 3 only ??? I doubt it...

I have speeded the video at x5...look at horizon as the drone is accelerating and turning....A very soft turn...
No, was no wind, perfect calm weather,not touching the gimbal controls, all was properly balanced and last firmware installed...all was checked...
Seems that gimbal motors cannot handle the weight of camera...and this sucks.
Is not first time i see it, all time when start and stop or is making a soft curve at max speed is just changing angle of gimbal...and no, do not say is FPV mode, is NOT.

Any others with same issues?

2022-12-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you post the correct videos?
2022-12-1
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hey Bud, you can try calibrating the IMU (on really level surface), gimbal (also on level surface) and compass away from metal. I had issues with camera pointing to the right or left when placed on level surface and also drone doing "circle dance" clockwise or counter clockwise trying to center the camera and IMU / Compass / Gimal being imbalanced, also if you are launching from metal roof of your car seen this could cause this. Maybe better to hand launch or from the ground if you are launching from metal surface. Hope this helps. Thanks, Mike.
2022-12-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

So, is not about drone going left or right, as I control it to go like this...
Pay attention to horizon... The gimbal is not compensating to remain level at drone movements, is making an angle like the gimbal motors have not enough power to keep it leveled.
Never seen such thing... No calibration will help, as the gimbal is leveled in hoover mode, the drone have perfect directions, but the gimbal does not remain leveled.
Can be 3 things here...
- software issue
- faulty drone
- mistake in design with not enough power jn gimbal servo to sustain the level in Sport mode.
So this is why I ask if anyone have same issues, to be easier to diagnostic the problem.
Cheers.
2022-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-1 13:20
So, is not about drone going left or right, as I control it to go like this...
Pay attention to horizon... The gimbal is not compensating to remain level at drone movements, is making an angle like the gimbal motors have not enough power to keep it leveled.
Never seen such thing... No calibration will help, as the gimbal is leveled in hoover mode, the drone have perfect directions, but the gimbal does not remain leveled.

I haven’t read much about this problem so it’s likely a problem with your drone or the weather you’re flying in. No sure why you would need to speed up the footage it doesn’t help in identifying the problem as above poster was confused at what you were trying to show also not easy to see the horizon as the mountains don’t help.
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407159 ft
Vietnam

Guys, I think that the weak suspension of dji mavic 3 is true, look at my video. DJI does not recognize the problem, refuses to repair under warranty, although this is a warranty case.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-1 19:18
Guys, I think that the weak suspension of dji mavic 3 is true, look at my video. DJI does not recognize the problem, refuses to repair under warranty, although this is a warranty case.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find out about your case through your forum account. We noticed that our team is following up on your case. Hope you understand that Mavic 3 does not support a global warranty. We will forward your concerns to our team and ask them to reply to your email asap. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Geo_Drone, could you please provide us with the original footage for a check? Please also test it in a different place.
2022-12-1
Use props
gorlicky
lvl.1

Poland

Hello,
I think I had the same problem a year ago:

The drone was brand new so I've decided to swap the unit out with a brand-new unit acording to the DOA procedure. I have been using the "new" M3 for a year and haven't noticed this problem again.

2022-12-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-1 20:31
Hi Geo_Drone, could you please provide us with the original footage for a check? Please also test it in a different place.

Sure. You have the link to original videos...if you look at horizon, you can see is getting an angle when drone is changing the path.
I made a request at dealer to send it to DJI for investigation as is not normal.

https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/s ... GFf4hV52WoemXVbHQ2y
2022-12-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

gorlicky Posted at 12-2 00:31
Hello,
I think I had the same problem a year ago:

Yeap, that is the issue here too, glad that you solved it. Seems that DJI will have another M3 to be changed.
Tks.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-1 20:29
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find out about your case through your forum account. We noticed that our team is following up on your case. Hope you understand that Mavic 3 does not support a global warranty. We will forward your concerns to our team and ask them to reply to your email asap. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Thank you for your reply! But if the product has a defect that can be repaired, fix it and everyone will be happy, it takes 2 hours to fix it. So far, your team offers to change the gimbal at my expense, and this is $ 800, I think many will agree here that the consumer should not pay for the repair of a low-quality product that you have produced!!!

I think that few people will be satisfied with such video quality....

https://youtu.be/k5ub6luv8P4
2022-12-2
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I had a similar issue with my Mavic Air 2 when flying in the cold (-15°C). Moving the gimbal up and down fast a couple of times seemed to fix the issue a bit.
2022-12-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Yaros1 Posted at 12-2 03:46
I had a similar issue with my Mavic Air 2 when flying in the cold (-15°C). Moving the gimbal up and down fast a couple of times seemed to fix the issue a bit.

Here is still 13 degrees Celsius, not even close to 0 degrees.
But thanks for info.
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-2 02:35
Sure. You have the link to original videos...if you look at horizon, you can see is getting an angle when drone is changing the path.
I made a request at dealer to send it to DJI for investigation as is not normal.

Thanks for the update. If the drone has been sent back, we believe the corresponding team will have further testing. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-2 03:41
Thank you for your reply! But if the product has a defect that can be repaired, fix it and everyone will be happy, it takes 2 hours to fix it. So far, your team offers to change the gimbal at my expense, and this is $ 800, I think many will agree here that the consumer should not pay for the repair of a low-quality product that you have produced!!!

I think that few people will be satisfied with such video quality....

As our team explained in the email, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to repair the drone in a different area, it's needed to pay for the repair fee.
2022-12-3
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 01:18
As our team explained in the email, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to repair the drone in a different area, it's needed to pay for the repair fee.

Dear Mindy, the fact is that your customer service does not say where to send it. The address of the factory? Is it a secret? Your conditions are unacceptable, you say send friends to relatives in Denmark, what does Denmark have to do with it? Magic 3 was bought in Russia. And what if there are no friends or relatives in Denmark? Okay, you say send it to the factory, again you don't give the address)) but you have to pick it up yourself in Denmark, damn it, I'm telling you that I have no plans to visit this wonderful country, there are no friends, relatives there either, so it's impossible to pick it up, and even if there was an opportunity to pick up a copter, I have to fly to another country? Do you think this is a great plan? I came to the conclusion during communication with your team that you, as a manufacturer, do not want to take responsibility for your defective Mavic 3. And then you confirm my hypothesis by offering me to pay for the repair of a warranty copter that turned out to be defective, and I make sure that this defect is not only mine, perhaps you have a whole series of low-quality copters on the market. Dear dji company, be wise, it's your reputation!
2022-12-3
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

As our team explained in the email, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to repair the drone in a different area, it's needed to pay for the repair fee.

Hi Mindy, will be sent by dealer F64 from Romania, as is in warranty.
Will keep you posted.
Tks.
2022-12-4
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hey guys from dji, my copter mavic3 has been in service for 8 days, will you solve the problem with the gimbal and the camera that is caused by a factory defect?!!
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-3 03:41
Dear Mindy, the fact is that your customer service does not say where to send it. The address of the factory? Is it a secret? Your conditions are unacceptable, you say send friends to relatives in Denmark, what does Denmark have to do with it? Magic 3 was bought in Russia. And what if there are no friends or relatives in Denmark? Okay, you say send it to the factory, again you don't give the address)) but you have to pick it up yourself in Denmark, damn it, I'm telling you that I have no plans to visit this wonderful country, there are no friends, relatives there either, so it's impossible to pick it up, and even if there was an opportunity to pick up a copter, I have to fly to another country? Do you think this is a great plan? I came to the conclusion during communication with your team that you, as a manufacturer, do not want to take responsibility for your defective Mavic 3. And then you confirm my hypothesis by offering me to pay for the repair of a warranty copter that turned out to be defective, and I make sure that this defect is not only mine, perhaps you have a whole series of low-quality copters on the market. Dear dji company, be wise, it's your reputation!

We've checked that the drone is a Denmark version, therefore, it can only require warranty service in Denmark. If you have any inquiries about this, we recommend that you contact the seller for confirmation. Please tell us you chose which solution so that we can send the related information. Do you want to send it back to Denmark or pay for the repair fee and get it repaired in a different area?
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-4 00:04
Hi Mindy, will be sent by dealer F64 from Romania, as is in warranty.
Will keep you posted.
Tks.

Okay. Looking forward to your update.
2022-12-5
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 19:29
We've checked that the drone is a Denmark version, therefore, it can only require warranty service in Denmark. If you have any inquiries about this, we recommend that you contact the seller for confirmation. Please tell us you chose which solution so that we can send the related information. Do you want to send it back to Denmark or pay for the repair fee and get it repaired in a different area?

Hey guys from Dji. The copter is located in a service center in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. If you think that the best plan to replace the copter is to send it to Denmark from Asia, send it. The fact that he has, as you say, a European version and he is under warranty in Europe, although he is made in China. Okay, I've known this for 9 days, send it already..
And tell me your answer, is this the official answer of the very high-ranking team that your service support is talking about, which solves my question about the warranty replacement of a defective Mavic3?!
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-5 20:10
Hey guys from Dji. The copter is located in a service center in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. If you think that the best plan to replace the copter is to send it to Denmark from Asia, send it. The fact that he has, as you say, a European version and he is under warranty in Europe, although he is made in China. Okay, I've known this for 9 days, send it already..
And tell me your answer, is this the official answer of the very high-ranking team that your service support is talking about, which solves my question about the warranty replacement of a defective Mavic3?!

As we explained before, if you want to repair it in Vietnam, you can send it to the service center in Vietnam and pay for the repair fee. If you want to request warranty service, you can send it back to our Europe service center for diagnosis. If it's a warranty issue, our team will provide warranty service accordingly.
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-6 00:04
As we explained before, if you want to repair it in Vietnam, you can send it to the service center in Vietnam and pay for the repair fee. If you want to request warranty service, you can send it back to our Europe service center for diagnosis. If it's a warranty issue, our team will provide warranty service accordingly.

Honestly, I don't understand you.. Well, okay.. I am publishing the response of your service support...

Alexiss Xiao (DJI Support)

Dec 6, 2022, 16:38 GMT+8

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I am truly sorry that the current after-sales service could not meet your expectations. As the terms and policies that we have included in the email, Mavic 3 does not enjoy a global warranty, if you are requesting for a repair service in a different origin, the local service center might charge you for the repair expenses.

I notice that you mentioned the drone was purchased in Russia with serial number 1581F45TB21AG1BE03AZ, but after inspection, we found its warranty origin is actually Denmark. Therefore, if you are able to ship the unit to our Euro facility, we will provide warranty service if any malfunction is found. However, as you are currently in Vietnam, and you expect a free warranty repair from the Vietnam service center. We tried to coordinate with the Vietnam center, but they only provide free service to units that were purchased from the center.

From the emails, I know that you have been posting negative comments on social media, but due to the basic after-sales policies, I am afraid that the case solution remains unchanged. If you would consider the paid service in Vietnam, we will try our best to apply a proper discount for you of the possible repair expenses.

Thank you for your comprehensions and support.

Best regards,
Alexiss
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-6 21:19
Honestly, I don't understand you.. Well, okay.. I am publishing the response of your service support...

...We tried to coordinate with the Vietnam center, but they only provide free service to units that were purchased from the center....

That's your answer, isn't it?!

The response of the authorized dji service in Vietnam---

X, [06.12.2022 13:35]
if Dji requires taking action guarantee I'll be happy to assist you as much as possible to handle your faulty case.

X, [06.12.2022 14:05]
Personally, I think you should ask if you can send it to Hong Kong, because you need the device quickly to use.  And tell them that the device is being sent at Tokyocamera, because in Vietnam there are more than 1 authorized service center of Dji, I am concerned that they confuse us with their other service center.

I sent your message to the authorized Dji service, to which I received this answer, based on it, I realized that the Vietnamese service in Princeps is not averse to repairing it under warranty, but you need to create a requirement for warranty repairs! Also, the kind guys from the authorized Dji Vietnamese service offered their help in sending the defective mavic 3 copter to Hong Kong, as they understand your client more than you do, since these are the fastest solutions to the situation, unfortunately this is a fact!!
And I see, based on the current situation and communication with you, that you do not want to assume warranty responsibility for your defective mavic3.

I also suspect that you do not want to assume warranty obligations, because your mavic 3 copter is still raw and there are a lot of defects in it, and if I repair it at my own expense, there are no guarantees that it will continue to work properly!!! That's why you put impossible conditions on me in every possible way!
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Is the problem with you or the Vietnamese service?))
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

...From the emails, I know that you have been posting negative comments on social media, but due to the basic after-sales policies, I am afraid that the case solution remains unchanged. If you would consider the paid service in Vietnam, we will try our best to apply a proper discount for you of the possible repair expenses....

I'm just covering the problem with the defective mavic 3 copter and the problem of its after-sales warranty service/repair.. and this experience is unfortunately negative, I'm not the one who produces defective mavic3 copters and I'm not the one who provides substandard mavic3 repair services ... it's in your power to fix it all...
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

the problem remains...
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

I think that this is the problem of low-quality spare parts in the production of dj mavic 3. namely, in the gimbal and the camera switched to mavic3 classic...

https://youtube.com/shorts/M50IM5xkuFU?feature=share

#mavic #mavic3 #mavic3classic #gimbal #camera
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

what's your problem with dji guys? why do you produce a low-quality, unreasonably expensive product that you refuse to support under warranty?

CAS-11278962-X4S1P1
ticket number is #4702510
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-7 19:04
what's your problem with dji guys? why do you produce a low-quality, unreasonably expensive product that you refuse to support under warranty?

CAS-11278962-X4S1P1

We also want to help you very much, but we need you to tell us which solution you choose so that we can give you the next step guidance. Please tell us whether you want to apply for warranty service in Europe or repair it in Vietnam and pay the repair fee.
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-7 22:19
We also want to help you very much, but we need you to tell us which solution you choose so that we can give you the next step guidance. Please tell us whether you want to apply for warranty service in Europe or repair it in Vietnam and pay the repair fee.

I tell you from the 1st day I choose the warranty repair of your dji mavic3 copter, which broke down after 12 hours of flight!
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

once again, we may have a misunderstanding for 3 weeks!

is this the answer of your specialist, which says that the service center in Vietnam is not ready to repair the warranty mavic3, because it was not bought from them?

Dec 6, 2022, 16:38 GMT+8

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I am truly sorry that the current after-sales service could not meet your expectations. As the terms and policies that we have included in the email, Mavic 3 does not enjoy a global warranty, if you are requesting for a repair service in a different origin, the local service center might charge you for the repair expenses.

I notice that you mentioned the drone was purchased in Russia with serial number 1581F45TB21AG1BE03AZ, but after inspection, we found its warranty origin is actually Denmark. Therefore, if you are able to ship the unit to our Euro facility, we will provide warranty service if any malfunction is found. However, as you are currently in Vietnam, and you expect a free warranty repair from the Vietnam service center. We tried to coordinate with the Vietnam center, but they only provide free service to units that were purchased from the center.

From the emails, I know that you have been posting negative comments on social media, but due to the basic after-sales policies, I am afraid that the case solution remains unchanged. If you would consider the paid service in Vietnam, we will try our best to apply a proper discount for you of the possible repair expenses.

Thank you for your comprehensions and support.

Best regards,
Alexiss
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hoang Quoc, [06.12.2022 13:35]
if Dji requires taking action guarantee I'll be happy to assist you as much as possible to handle your faulty case.

this is the answer of the service center in Vietnam
, where IF Dji REQUIRES TAKING ACTION GUARANTEE I'll be happy to assist you as much as possible to handle your faulty case.

THAT IS, THE PROBLEM IS NOT IN AN AUTHORIZED CENTER IN VIETNAM, BUT IN DJI AND THE FACT THAT SHE STUBBORNLY DOES NOT WANT TO ACTIVATE THE WARRANTY ON HER MAVIC3, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE WITH A MANUFACTURING DEFECT?!!!!
AND has been fooling my head for 3 weeks, extorting money from me to repair the same faulty mavic 3 copter that is with a manufacturing defect in the gimbal and camera!!!!
-----We tried to coordinate with the Vietnam center, but they only provide free service to units that were purchased from the center.------

BUT YOU WROTE THIS ABOVE, and it turns out that you simply do not WANT to activate your own warranty on your own defective copter.
Sounds straight guys, BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!

2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-8 01:54
I tell you from the 1st day I choose the warranty repair of your dji mavic3 copter, which broke down after 12 hours of flight!

If you want to apply for warranty service, please submit a case and send the drone to the Europe repair center for repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-9 03:37
If you want to apply for warranty service, please submit a case and send the drone to the Europe repair center for repair. http://www.dji.com/support

Answered here
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2923343
Read my post before you answer like a robot!

2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-9 03:37

has dji fixed this flaw in the design of the gimbal and camera ? Or has he switched to mavic3classic?
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hi guys

1 month has passed and dji has not come up with anything smarter than to send such a letter, after an authorized center in Vietnam wrote to them about repairing a defective mavic3 copter ...

1. a letter from the dji center in Vietnam to dji himself - it took them 1 month to connect with each other, this is the highest level of communication that I have seen for his 43 years of life))

2. letter dji's response to 1 letter, when they all got sick on the eve of Christmas, so to speak, the staff ran out, apparently it was hard to stretch that cable to Vietnam to write to their own dji authorized center.

3. I appeal to dji fans who will stand up for dji, I believe that you sincerely love the products that dji produces.  But the fact remains that dji has a defect in the products they produce and there is a huge problem with support in the world. Personally, I will think 7 times before buying the next new product from dji, since I have a negative experience of buying a defective mavic3 copter and as a result, dji's unwillingness to solve this problem promptly, I will remind you that the replacement of the gimbal and camera can be carried out in 2 hours, but 1 month has passed and dji is not able to agree, to convey clearly and clearly to his the client and to the DJI center algorithm of actions! This is a fact! About my spoiled emotional state on Christmas Eve, I'd rather keep silent or you'll throw slippers))

1 email

Dec 23, 2022, 15:20 GMT+8

Dear Alexiss,

Sorry for the late reply. As we are holding the Mavic 3 unit which belongs to Mr. Sergey and we have the Gimbal and Camera module in stock, we are willing to help him solve the issue as soon as possible for his convenience.
We only have one question - if we create a normal Local In-Warranty repair case, how will DJI confirm and return us with the other ....$?

Mr. Sergey's Mavic 3 unit will be handled for repair as soon as we receive the solution from you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
DJI Authorized Service Center Vietnam.

2 email

DJI Support (DJI Support)

Dec 23, 2022, 20:10 GMT+8

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.
We are sorry to tell you that due to recent update of our public health policy, we are taking measures to make sure the agents and staffs remain as healthy as possible. Now it's a challenging times for us as some of our team members are away from work due to health condition.

We apologize in advance for any delay that might happen to the recent cases. We will get back to you at the earliest concern as soon as the workforce resume.

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us do our best to provide you with satisfying services.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Becky

Merry Christmas to everyone!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2927799
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Many dear gentlemen dji fans. Continuation of this story, especially for you ...
It took a little more than 1 month for dji to take pity on their buyer and do it - repair of a defective mavic3, replacement of the gimbal and camera, as a result, the repair turned out to be as low-quality as the mavic3 drone itself.
Enjoy these beautiful videos...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... edit=2949078&page=1
2023-1-6
Use props
ZmoothOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

If you have a warranty case, you contact the place/store where it was sold. Is it not like that in your part of the world, djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9?
2023-1-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules