Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
spark fast moving
1263 6 2022-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

my spark moves too fast,what should I do to control it more easily.thanks everybody.
2022-12-1
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

"Tripod mode" may be what you want!

Cheers,
Wolferl
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out! May we confirm if you are using P Mode or S Mode? You may switch the flight modes from the remote controller itself. P Mode works best when the GPS signal is strong (P-GPS). This flight mode will enable the Intelligent Flight Modes including QuickShot, TapFly, Gesture, Tripod, and ActiveTrack mode. As Captain Wolferi mentioned in the comment above, you may consider Tripod mode. In this mode, the maximum flight speed is limited to 2.2 mph (3.6 kph). Responsiveness to stick movements is also reduced for smoother more controlled movements.
Note: Only use Tripod Mode when the GPS signal is strong or in light conditions suited for the Vision System. If the GPS signal is lost and the Vision System does not function, it will automatically switch to ATTI mode. In this case, flight speed will increase, and the aircraft will not hover in place. Use Tripod Mode carefully.
You may refer to the User Manual (page 18) to review the functions of the flight modes.
If there's anything else specific that you want to know about, kindly let us know. We're here to help you! Have a nice day.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 12-2 21:23
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out! May we confirm if you are using P Mode or S Mode? You may switch the flight modes from the remote controller itself. P Mode works best when the GPS signal is strong (P-GPS). This flight mode will enable the Intelligent Flight Modes including QuickShot, TapFly, Gesture, Tripod, and ActiveTrack mode. As Captain Wolferi mentioned in the comment above, you may consider Tripod mode. In this mode, the maximum flight speed is limited to 2.2 mph (3.6 kph). Responsiveness to stick movements is also reduced for smoother more controlled movements.
Note: Only use Tripod Mode when the GPS signal is strong or in light conditions suited for the Vision System. If the GPS signal is lost and the Vision System does not function, it will automatically switch to ATTI mode. In this case, flight speed will increase, and the aircraft will not hover in place. Use Tripod Mode carefully.
You may refer to the User Manual (page 18) to review the functions of the flight modes.

thanks a lot, take care

2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're very welcome. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Happy flying!
2022-12-3
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-2 21:23
Note: Only use Tripod Mode when the GPS signal is strong or in light conditions suited for the Vision System. If the GPS signal is lost and the Vision System does not function, it will automatically switch to ATTI mode. In this case, flight speed will increase, and the aircraft will not hover in place. Use Tripod Mode carefully.

thanks, sorry for my late answer. I will try tripod mode.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK Posted at 1-17 22:21
thanks, sorry for my late answer. I will try tripod mode.

No worries. Have a nice day!
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules