Quick Launch feature with iPhone
4757 7 2022-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skidude48
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,

Just bought the Osmo Mobile 6, but can't get the Quick Launch feature to work with my iPhone 10x.  iOS is v14.

Anyone else having this issue?
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, skidude48. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindly ensure that your app version is the latest. You may check this link to get the latest version. Once you've confirmed that it's updated, please proceed with the following:
1. Enable “Precise Location” in the “Location” of the mobile system.
2. Enable “Allow Notifications” in the “Notifications” of the mobile system.
3. Go to “Settings - Notifications” in the mobile phone system, and turn off “Scheduled Summary."
4. Enable “Quick Launch” in DJI Mimo. Go to Settings>General>Quick Launch.
5. Make sure that Bluetooth has been turned on in the mobile phone system and that DJI Mimo and the gimbal have been connected manually once, which is more than 30 s since the last connection.
6. Attach the mobile phone to the gimbal again to experience the Quick Launch function.
7. Restart the mobile phone.
Kindly keep us updated. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-12-1
Use props
skidude48
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-1 23:38
Hi, skidude48. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindly ensure that your app version is the latest. You may check this link to get the latest version. Once you've confirmed that it's updated, please proceed with the following:
1. Enable “Precise Location” in the “Location” of the mobile system.
2. Enable “Allow Notifications” in the “Notifications” of the mobile system.

DJI Tony, thanks for your reply.  I don't see a link to update Mimo, but I downloaded it yesterday from the App Store, then updated it per the popup message on the screen - the firmware version is V01.00.03.10.
My specific iOS version is 14.7.1
I've done all the steps  you've listed except for Scheduled Notifications "Scheduled Summary".  Scheduled Summary is not listed in my iOS version.  I wonder if this iOS version does not have that.  Of all iOS versions, the only one I've heard is not compatible is v15.
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

skidude48 Posted at 12-2 08:47
DJI Tony, thanks for your reply.  I don't see a link to update Mimo, but I downloaded it yesterday from the App Store, then updated it per the popup message on the screen - the firmware version is V01.00.03.10.
My specific iOS version is 14.7.1
I've done all the steps  you've listed except for Scheduled Notifications "Scheduled Summary".  Scheduled Summary is not listed in my iOS version.  I wonder if this iOS version does not have that.  Of all iOS versions, the only one I've heard is not compatible is v15.

Hi, skidude48. Yes, you may turn off that option you have. Also, can you confirm if the same issue persists? Thanks for your continued support.
2022-12-2
Use props
skidude48
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony,

As I mentioned, I do not see "Scheduled Summary", so cannot turn it off....so the same issue persists.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

skidude48 Posted at 12-3 17:04
DJI Tony,

As I mentioned, I do not see "Scheduled Summary", so cannot turn it off....so the same issue persists.

Hi there. Thanks for the update, and apologies for the delayed response. Please note that we have sent you a PM to gather the necessary data to further investigate on your concern. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Have a nice day!
2022-12-7
Use props
skidude48
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-7 01:50
Hi there. Thanks for the update, and apologies for the delayed response. Please note that we have sent you a PM to gather the necessary data to further investigate on your concern. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Have a nice day!

Hi DJI Tony, see my reply to your PM

2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

skidude48 Posted at 12-8 10:48
Hi DJI Tony, see my reply to your PM

Hello. We've sent you a response. Kindly check whenever you're available. Keep safe.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules