disappointed with the lack of customer care
995 14 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16699 ft
United Kingdom

I have a drone thats 2 weeks old and a problem has occured with folding 1 of  the arm out to fly (i feel some risistance) i feel if i push it i will break the arm or what its mounted on.

I made a case to get it repaired via care express but changed my mind as i felt why should i have to pay £62 for the luxury of owning a drone that has a fault or is broken

So i cancelled the order and got my money back and then tried to book it into for a repair under warranty...but this was not to be as i keep getting this error message

A DJI CARE EXPRESS CASE HAS BEEN CREATED FOR THE PRODUCTS SERIAL NUMBER,SO THE REPAIR REQUEST CANNOT BE SUBMITTED.PLEASE CONTACT DJI SUPPORT.

I have since contacted dji support on a number of occasions  and i have been basically fobbed off.

I am holding out for yet another call back by midday today or i will return the drone to the shops and decide what to do next.

We all pay good money for our drones and i`d expect a far better response from dji customer service than what i have got,its the worst case of being fobbed off i have ever had.
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your repair request. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the email conversation you had using your DJI Forum details. Going back to the concern, since you've encountered an error when trying to create an online request, what we can suggest is for you to kindly confirm the personal information sent by our corresponding team to your email, and our designated team will personally create a repair request or case for you. Thank you.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 12-2 03:50
Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your repair request. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the email conversation you had using your DJI Forum details. Going back to the concern, since you've encountered an error when trying to create an online request, what we can suggest is for you to kindly confirm the personal information sent by our corresponding team to your email, and our designated team will personally create a repair request or case for you. Thank you.

Hi Diana

I have received the email sent by dji thank you.

I was expecting a call today ...well about now and as of yet once again dji have let me down.

I am going to take this item back for a refund and i will also expect my money back for the care package £75.

I did not buy this to return it,but because of the poor service i have been given and the way i`ve been fobbed off i will just back it .
2022-12-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

So you mess up by filing the wrong type of claim and then blame DJI? Bad form, old man. It takes time to change from a Care Refresh claim to a warranty claim. Maybe you need to realize that the world does not revlove around you!
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-2 06:25
Assuming you never crashed, dropped, or damaged the drone yourself, the arm issue was a standard warranty issue & you should have proceeded accordingly with a standard repair request.  Not sure why you would choose to start an Express Care claim, needlessly paying $65 & burning one of your available replacement claims?

Hi

yes you are right it was a standard claim,but the person who i spoke to at first was not clear on what i should have done,so i went wit the care express route,however i thought the drones new amd its not been crushed so i decided to cancel and go with the other option,but i could not proceed with it as i was getting the same error message everytime i tried to get a repair ...and basically dji did nothing to sort this issue out...just ask for a sreenshot of the message.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-2 07:31
So you mess up by filing the wrong type of claim and then blame DJI? Bad form, old man. It takes time to change from a Care Refresh claim to a warranty claim. Maybe you need to realize that the world does not revlove around you!

Thanks for the help.

first off the reason i filled in the wrong form was because the operative i spoke to was not clear in his instructions,the line he was on was bad and i told him that i was struggling to understand what he was saying and i wanted the drone fixed.

i was also told that,once my refund was delt with i could could make a new claim...of which i tried many times and yes i got the same message telling me to get intouch with dji.So what else was I ment to do.

And yes you are right the world dont revolve around me,but i do expect some assistance and not to be palmed off...
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-2 07:53
I was likewise confused when I had to send back my DJI RC for warranty service.  I have Care Refresh but knew my issue (gimbal wheel not working) was a standard warranty claim.  I queried the Mods which service option (Standard or Express) to use & fortunately I was directed correctly.  I am sure they would get things sorted out if you are patient.  Or at this point you can get a refund & repurchase a new one if you are still interested in flying a Mini 3.

Glad you got your issues sorted and hopefully the drone is still going well.

Its been delt with now.
2022-12-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 12-2 07:45
Thanks for the help.

first off the reason i filled in the wrong form was because the operative i spoke to was not clear in his instructions,the line he was on was bad and i told him that i was struggling to understand what he was saying and i wanted the drone fixed.

You can do it ALL online where the instructions are much more clear. I did a Care Refresh a few weeks ago and made a mistake on the details. I started a chat session and the situation was resolved in about five minutes.
2022-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 12-2 08:22
Glad you got your issues sorted and hopefully the drone is still going well.

You just say fobbed off. “What does this mean” djis warranty return service is very simple and there is no need to speak to anyone it can all be done through your app. If you have a problem with your drone not of your own making its a warranty claim. If you have a problem caused by you then care refresh etc is what you need.
I think take a breath and start over. Your claim is warranty .
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 12-2 04:17
Hi Diana

I have received the email sent by dji thank you.

Thanks for the update. We're sorry if you feel disappointed regarding what happened. Furthermore, please be advised that we've sent you a reply regarding this matter. We're looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-2 10:10
You just say fobbed off. “What does this mean” djis warranty return service is very simple and there is no need to speak to anyone it can all be done through your app. If you have a problem with your drone not of your own making its a warranty claim. If you have a problem caused by you then care refresh etc is what you need.
I think take a breath and start over. Your claim is warranty .

The issue is now sorted.

When i say fobbed off i ment just passing the problem off for someone else to deal with but it never got delt with.

Anyway its done now and the ppl who have reached out to me from dji customer service  have been really good.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-2 08:23
You can do it ALL online where the instructions are much more clear. I did a Care Refresh a few weeks ago and made a mistake on the details. I started a chat session and the situation was resolved in about five minutes.

I knew what to do and how to do it but the problem was with dji and until they fixed the error message i got everytime i went to make a booking i could not do nothing about getting the drone sorted...hense thats why i was cheesed off,but anyway its delt with now
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 12-2 19:55
I knew what to do and how to do it but the problem was with dji and until they fixed the error message i got everytime i went to make a booking i could not do nothing about getting the drone sorted...hense thats why i was cheesed off,but anyway its delt with now

Thanks for your update.
We noticed that we have sent you an email today, could you please have a look? We have also forwarded your feedback about our system to the relevant team for further checking. Thank you very much for your feedback.
If you still meet any problems or need any support, please let us know, we will do our best to help.

2022-12-3
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-3 00:25
Thanks for your update.
We noticed that we have sent you an email today, could you please have a look? We have also forwarded your feedback about our system to the relevant team for further checking. Thank you very much for your feedback.
If you still meet any problems or need any support, please let us know, we will do our best to help.

Hi Natalia
I have seen the emaii and responded to it,unless you have  a specific one that i have missed.....i`ve had a few.

pm me if its not as this thread is now dragging on and taking up bandwith ...lol
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 12-5 02:00
Hi Natalia
I have seen the emaii and responded to it,unless you have  a specific one that i have missed.....i`ve had a few.

Thanks for your update. We saw your latest email. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules