P4 RTK gimbal issue
954 2 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K1Civil
lvl.1

Australia

Hi experts,

I was using my P4 RTk up to yesterday without any problem. But, this morning, when I turned on the controller and P4 RTk drone, after pressing flight in DJI GS RTK App to do a manual flight, I noticed that the screen is completely blacked out and ISO is 3200! as shown below. I put ISO to auto mode. I also manually changed ISO to 100 but no luck!

I have 2 * P4 RTK. I connected my second controller to the first drone and still the same issue. Then, I connected the first controller to my second P4 RTK drone and it was working well.

Therefore, the issue is with my first drone. I did all calibarations through DJI GS RTK App and DJI Assisstant 2 and factory reset. But, no luck.

The drone is connected to the controller and I can rotate the gimbal by controller. But, the screen is blacked out.

Any idea with how to fix it? Is this a software issue or hardware?

Best regards,

K1
photo_2022-12-02_22-29-05.jpg

Black

Black
2022-12-2
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

So no changes to camera settings or pointing the camera at light/dark make an image appear? And gimbal operates normally? Sounds like a HW issue w/ the sensor to me.

Have you started a support ticket? You'll get limited help here from the mods other than polite auto-reply type responses.
2022-12-2
Use props
K1Civil
lvl.1

Australia

patiam Posted at 12-2 10:16
So no changes to camera settings or pointing the camera at light/dark make an image appear? And gimbal operates normally? Sounds like a HW issue w/ the sensor to me.

Have you started a support ticket? You'll get limited help here from the mods other than polite auto-reply type responses.

Hi Patiam,
Thank you for your message. No, I have not started a support ticket. But, I am going to since it appears a Hardware issue than software.
Thanks again.
2022-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules