5777 6 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hemon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11551329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I use DJI equipment for professional shooting. And it is very important to me that this equipment meets the necessary needs. I can understand that something is missing in technology for hardware reasons. But everything I'll tell you below can be done by software! Dear DJI, people all over the world are shooting with your equipment. Let's make Avata become a real professional tool!

1) Built-in stabilization. I like her, but you need to finalize something. In DJI Googles V2 and 2, we see an Ultra-wide image. When we change the video recording mode from Ultra-wide to Wide or Normal or Horizon lock, in DJI Googles we still see Ultra-wide image. This is good and it's right, the more information we see during the flight, the safer the flight itself. BUT. I stop seeing and understanding what gets into my frame and what remains behind it. Make a small colored frame on the image in DJI Googles V2. To understand how much the image will be cropped. Like this:

2) DJI Avata, Action 2 and Action 3 are dark cameras. A large 1/1.7 matrix does not save the situation, because it has a lot of megapixels - 48. It's okay, because these cameras shoot very well in the dark, much better than the Gopro 11. Tested by film industry professionals.
I have a question, why Avata can't shoot 25 and 24 frames per second? Like similar Action 2 and Action 3 cameras. When shooting 25 frames per second, we can set a 1/25 shutter speed. Which will give even more light for shooting.

3) Gopro 11 received an 8x7 matrix, which makes it possible to make both horizontal and vertical videos from one shot. Avata can compete with this camera even in this parameter. Because of its ultra-wide viewing angle and the future possibility of shooting video in 4:3 format in 4k. Even with this matrix, it will be possible to make both horizontal and vertical videos.
All you need is to enable the ability to shoot 4k video in 4:3 format, as it is implemented on Action 2 and Action 3 cameras.

4) We really need a 10-bit color! Don't say it's impossible. After all, it already exists in the Action 3 camera.

5) We really need time codes. On all DJI drones. When each captured video file starts with the time code 00:00:00:00, it causes pain for all editors.

6) Many FPV pilots do not buy Avata because she cannot record gyrodata in 4:3 format. These pilots are used to carelessly flying and they lack the built-in RockSteady stabilization.
When you shoot a very important shot and you accidentally pulled the controls... The built-in stabilization of the second version will not cope with this. Therefore, it is IMPORTANT to be able to stabilize the image well with the help of post. stabilization.
At the moment, the gyrodata is written only for the 16:9 video format in Wide angle mode. This means that you have: 1) there is already a crop from an Ultra-wide angle 2) it is impossible to stabilize the image well from the 16:9 format, the stock of the picture is too small.
Need 4:3!

I also have some important parameters that should be changed to achieve the best result. However, they cannot be changed by software:
1) Definitely need a 1-inch sensor on Avata 2 (or Avata Pro).
2) It is necessary to add an LED flashlight for precise positioning of the drone, as on all new Mavic or DJI Fpv Drone. I was puzzled by the absence of this magnificent and extremely necessary element in the drone, which is designed to fly in dark rooms. Please add this element in the new drone Avata 2 (or Avata Pro).
3) The FPV market for professional filming is now divided into two categories. 1 - these are small drones with action cameras. 2 - are large drones with RED Comodo, Blackmagic 4k and other movie cameras. DJI's quality is so great that I can trust him with expensive cameras with expensive lenses. Please make big FPV drones:
These can be large woops for indoor use, large cinelifters for movie cameras, or a drone with its own X9 camera, which is used in Ronin 4D and will be used in the Insire 3.

Thank you for reading this all. I am only glad to inform you of our professional experience in using DJI drones in the field of filming. I hope for changes for the better

frame

frame
2022-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting to read!
2022-12-2
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Good sugestions.
2022-12-2
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I completely agree
2022-12-2
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good recommendations from a PRO....
2022-12-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting recommendations.    If anybody can do these it will be DJI for sure.
2022-12-3
Use props
Hemon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11551329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI! U make my day!
Thank you for the wonderful update! I want even more of everything, but now it's a big step forward!
There is a 10-bit log and adjustment of sharpness and noise reduction!
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules