DJI store app and DJI Store via the Fly app.
918 5 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

Hi guys,

The synchronization of the programs does not seem to work for me. The stand allone DJI Store app works great my devices are all displayed. I don't see any devices or profile picture in the DJI Store in the Fly app.

If the points in the dji forum are the same as the reputation points in the skypixel, if so, they will not be synchronized either.

Thanks in advance for the support.

BG AndyAusmAquarium
Screenshot_2022-12-03-07-42-29-982_com.dji.overSeaStore.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-03-07-36-24-597_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you mean the DJI Store app can show all your devices but the DJI Fly only show the DJI Mini 3 Pro? Could you please check if the app is up to date? Please also check if the account is the same one, and please login again to see if it helps.
2022-12-3
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 02:06
Hi there, may I ask if you mean the DJI Store app can show all your devices but the DJI Fly only show the DJI Mini 3 Pro? Could you please check if the app is up to date? Please also check if the account is the same one, and please login again to see if it helps.

Correct.

I've updated everything. A new installation didn't work either. From and logging in didn't help either.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndyAusmAquarium Posted at 12-3 02:39
Correct.

I've updated everything. A new installation didn't work either. From and logging in didn't help either.

We confirmed with the relevant team that there is no My Device display bar when entering the DJI Store web version from DJI Fly. We will pass your suggestion on to the relevant team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-12-5
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 23:52
We confirmed with the relevant team that there is no My Device display bar when entering the DJI Store web version from DJI Fly. We will pass your suggestion on to the relevant team. Thanks for your understanding and support.

thanks for fast answer and information
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndyAusmAquarium Posted at 12-6 02:17
thanks for fast answer and information

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules