DJI Fly does not work on the Poco X4 Pro device!
2228 9 2022-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adri Focco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1223760 ft
Brazil

Hi! I'm having no success trying to use the DJI Fly app on my device (Poco X4 Pro). I would like your help to find a solution to this problem...

After I installed the latest version of the DJI Fly app (1.8.0) and also updated my device's system (which is now MIUI 13/Android 12) the smartphone can no longer connect to the controller and the app does not open.

My Drone is a Mini 2. Before the update I could fly normally.

Has anyone experienced something similar with this specific device (Poco X4 Pro)?

2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Adri Focco. Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI Official website? If not, kindly do so. You may reinstall it from this link. If the same issue persists, kindly provide a screenshot of the error message about the connection failure. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-12-3
Use props
Adri Focco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1223760 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 21:15
Hi, Adri Focco. Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI Official website? If not, kindly do so. You may reinstall it from this link. If the same issue persists, kindly provide a screenshot of the error message about the connection failure. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi! thanks for answering! There are no error messages, the app just doesn't open when connecting the device to the controller. I already changed the cable, uninstalled and reinstalled the app through the DJI official website, but without success. On my old device it works fine.
2022-12-4
Use props
Martin Ruman
New
Flight distance : 48819 ft

Slovakia

Good day. I have a similar problem. my Realme 8 Pro phone won't connect to the controller after updating the DJI FLY app.

I tried everything but nothing helped

some advice?
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Adri Focco Posted at 12-4 03:10
Hi! thanks for answering! There are no error messages, the app just doesn't open when connecting the device to the controller. I already changed the cable, uninstalled and reinstalled the app through the DJI official website, but without success. On my old device it works fine.

You're welcome, Adri Focco. And thanks for the update. We sent you a PM to gather some necessary details to further investigate your concern. Kindly check and respond whenever you're available. Thank you.
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Martin Ruman Posted at 12-4 05:02
Good day. I have a similar problem. my Realme 8 Pro phone won't connect to the controller after updating the DJI FLY app.

I tried everything but nothing helped

Hi, Martin Ruman. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're experiencing similar difficulties. If you have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app from the official DJI website already, may we ask for a video showing the error you're encountering? Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2022-12-4
Use props
djiuser_KbSB3eV9dx2M
lvl.1

Germany

We have 3 Poco X4 Pro and can't play the videos of my Mini 3 Pro. Videos of Mini (1) runs fine. It looks like a problem with Video code.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_KbSB3eV9dx2M Posted at 2-10 13:04
We have 3 Poco X4 Pro and can't play the videos of my Mini 3 Pro. Videos of Mini (1) runs fine. It looks like a problem with Video code.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the videos can be played on a PC? Or did you confirm they are all the same settings, code and format?
2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_R6dxh9ATPuaI
New
Flight distance : 19505 ft
Brazil

Meu poço x4 pro funcionava normalmente até a atualização do finware novo.. agora não conecta mais o controle c o celular.
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_R6dxh9ATPuaI Posted at 3-12 06:31
Meu poço x4 pro funcionava normalmente até a atualização do finware novo.. agora não conecta mais o controle c o celular.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I confirm if you mean the controller cannot connect to the app on your phone or if the drone cannot pair with the remote controller? If it's the former, please try to replug the cable and remove the phone case for a test. If possible, you can also try to reinstall the app or switch to another cable or mobile device to see if it works.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules