Brand new Avata, corrupted videos.....
976 2 2022-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_38fSq3dUrGEN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24967 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, So as per title i have a brand new Avata, went out flying it only twice.

I have 2 Samsung Evo plus micro SD cards, one 64GB one 128GB.
Placed the 64 in the goggles V2 and the 128 in the Avata, formatted both from the goggles menu.
Went on my first flight took a few clips, went back home to check them: some videos are fine some starts but then the video skips and is unplayable(checked on different PCs and different players), so i checked the ones recorded from the goggles and are all fine.

I thought there must be something wrong with the 128 SD in the Avata so i swapped it for the 64 in the googles, formatted them both again.
Today i went for my second flight, again took a bunch of clips. Again from the Avata some of them are corrupted and unplayable, from the goggles all fine again!!!! All the times the drone has been shut off properly well after the end of recordings, no crashes or anything weird.

What am i supposed to do?!? What could be the issues?
Thanks

2022-12-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds as if the cards are not fast enough for the aircraft. I'd try using cards recommended in the manual (page 79).

2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the difficulties you experienced with your new DJI Avata. You may try formatting the SD card from a computer and try again. If the SD card is formatted on the computer, the SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should only be formatted into the FAT32 file system. The recommended cluster size is 32KB. The SD card which is larger than 32GB should only be formatted into the exFAT file system. The recommended cluster size is 128KB. In case it still fails, we highly recommend using one of the recommended microSD cards for the DJI Avata as mentioned by KLRSKIP above.
If the issue remains after trying all the abovementioned troubleshooting, kindly report back to us. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules