Teleprompter solutions - Pocket 2
2677 11 2022-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfd333e89
lvl.1
United States

I'm looking for suggestions on how to use an iphone as a telepromter with the Pocket 2 when I'm personally vlogging,  Ideally I would like it to be handheld and have the iphone mounted above the pocket 2.  Currently when using the iphone mounted on the side of the Pocket 2, I'm not looking into the camera when I have it facing me and you can see I'm looking away at the phone.   

I do have the little prompter https://littleprompter.com, what woudl be ideal is that I could mount the pocket 2 directly behing the little prompter, but I would need a mount that would hold the pocket 2 horizontially facing up.  

Any thoughts?

Kevin
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is a phone holder on the DJI store. You can use that maybe.
https://store.dji.com/nl/product ... clip?from=store-nav
2022-12-4
Use props
fansfd333e89
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-4 12:18
There is a phone holder on the DJI store. You can use that maybe.
https://store.dji.com/nl/product/pocket-2-phone-clip?from=store-nav

Thanks.. I have that already.. The issue is that the phone is on the side and it looks like you are looking at the phone when the camera is recording front facing footage when using the teleprompter on the phone.

Appreciate the suggestion.
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

fansfd333e89 Posted at 12-4 12:46
Thanks.. I have that already.. The issue is that the phone is on the side and it looks like you are looking at the phone when the camera is recording front facing footage when using the teleprompter on the phone.

Ah ok. That is an issue indeed.
I doubt if there is something 'official'.
But maybe others have a solution.
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks.. I have that already.. The issue is that the phone is on the side and it looks like you are looking at the phone when the camera is recording front facing footage when using the teleprompter on the phone.

Maybe the extension rod? That has a phone holder, although it could get in the frame in the vlog orientation. .
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://store.dji.com/nl/product/osmo-pocket-extension-rod
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Or this one.
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/3 ... t=glo2nld4itemAdapt
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

But you will have to rotate the Pocket because you can't slide it all the way to the center without interfering with the buttons I think.
But it is worth a shot for the price
2022-12-4
Use props
DrWoo
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-4 13:05
But you will have to rotate the Pocket because you can't slide it all the way to the center without interfering with the buttons I think.
But it is worth a shot for the price

Thanks for all the suggestions.   I've ordered a couple things and I'll see what ultimately ends of working.
2022-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DrWoo Posted at 12-4 13:23
Thanks for all the suggestions.   I've ordered a couple things and I'll see what ultimately ends of working.

You're welcome.
Let us know!
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here about the said accessory as we don't have this kind of accessory on our website for the DJI Pocket 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That's an interesting question. Please do show us your setup if you find one that works for you. :-)
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules