1387 5 2022-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p.pucci.ch
New

Costa Rica

Hi.

My avata hast 25 min of flight.
Today when I started the aircraft gogles and remote, no image was displayed. It is black.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Regards.
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, p.pucci.ch. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We highly recommend refreshing the firmware of the devices using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
Before starting the update, please ensure a stable internet connection and enough battery level.
Here are the steps on how to update the firmware of the goggles, remote controller, and aircraft:
1. On your computer, install the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link. Once installed, launch the DJI Assistant 2.
2. Connect the DJI Goggles 2/Remote Controller/Avata to the computer with a USB cable.
3. Power on the device.  After the software recognizes it, click the device name icon.
4. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
Once done, restart the devices, relink, and check if the same issue persists. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-4
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had this problem couple times, I am not sure if the problem is the goggles proximity sensor that sometimes does not work properly or the bad designed battery connector that can slip out very easy and cause bad contact. It comes back after re-booting
2022-12-4
Use props
Danisimo
lvl.1

Croatia

do you fix this problem?
2023-1-18
Use props
Saurav singh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368655 ft
United States

HI even i m facing the exact same issue bro u can see my thread also… have u found a fix?
2023-1-20
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

this is very frustrating ....
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules