Battery indicator
1582 4 2022-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

We appreciate the partial  change of the battery indicator, it would be better that we see the actual number , always on the battery then  time out.  how many of us have asked this and yet  we only get this partially taken care of, vote to have the battery indicator  changed and post below why you disagree and should stay or change, if we get enough people to agree, this can happen is it really needed. I  like to see it then the old fashion way.
Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-12-4
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what is wrong with the battery indicator? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any change from the previous FW.
When you turn the camera on, the battery level is visible for a few seconds, then it goes away.
When you tap the battery icon, the battery level will become visible again for a few seconds, then it will go away.

Is this not how it supposed to work?
2022-12-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 12-4 18:29
Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what is wrong with the battery indicator? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any change from the previous FW.
When you turn the camera on, the battery level is visible for a few seconds, then it goes away.
When you tap the battery icon, the battery level will become visible again for a few seconds, then it will go away.

the indicator is  visable for a few seconds when tapping, I like it to be  always visible like today's newer devices. or put a switch on it what I am saying.
2022-12-5
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

The reason I like the way it is because it's less information that is cluttering the small display. The battery lasts LONG so it's not like it's dropping 5 percent every minute that I need to constantly keep an eye on. The phone can display it, yes, but its display is at least 4x (or more) as big as the camera's.
2022-12-5
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

battery indicator change from white to
orange at30%
and at 20%  to red  and  % information is permanent on.

Battery drain is more or less 1%-1,2% per minute 4kmodus
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules