Take a photo while video recording with FPV Controller 2?
3054 5 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deeve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72864 ft
United States

Is there a quick want to snap a photo while recoding video and using a remote controller 2?  I can't seem to figure out how to do that if it is possible.

Thanks

2022-12-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

With most DJI drones, you can take a still picture while in video mode, even while recording, but it will only be a single frame extracted from the video, and therefore will not be at the full resolution the camera is capable of. This is because the camera cannot switch modes while recording video.
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, deeve. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that taking a picture while in video mode is currently not supported using the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 for DJI FPV and DJI Avata. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will relay your suggestions to our related team for attention. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-5
Use props
deeve
lvl.3
United States

Thank you very much. This functionality would be greatly appreciated if you get that into a future update.
2022-12-5
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

agreed!!!

you can switch using the goggles2 (if i am correct) but i don't think this would be a good idea while flying with the RC2 in manual mode (taking your hands of the controls)
2022-12-6
Use props
deeve
lvl.3
United States

BadBert Posted at 12-6 00:33
agreed!!!

you can switch using the goggles2 (if i am correct) but i don't think this would be a good idea while flying with the RC2 in manual mode (taking your hands of the controls)

I tried to switch using the goggles 2 and was not able to while it was flying. It could have been an error on my part using the touch screen but I dont think so. I will try again
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules