M3P with DJI RC says video transferred but not in album
721 2 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1399650e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8921 ft
United States

Help, new to this…all software is up to date.

When I go to quick transfer to my iPhone 13Pro (I have DJI RC)…it connects via phone app and shows aircraft album, quick transfer icon is yellow, I choose the video and select download…I watch the progress bar complete, but the device album does not receive the video…and the aircraft album still shows download button…I try again via batch select, and only get a quick drop-down saying file was downloaded to device.  It will not allow me to tap on download icon when I select the video, nor show progress bar again.

I have enough storage on phone, I have shut down, even reinstalled Fly app…battery is good.  It works intermittently, will download one then won’t download another.  All permissions for location, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth are enabled.  I’m beginning to think the only way I can reliably transfer footage is going to be with SD card physically connected to my computer, but I’d really love to understand why quick transfer is so unreliable for me.

In the attached screen recording you can see the first video was successfully downloaded, but the second on still shows download button and is not in device album despite saying “downloaded” when I try with batch select.

Can anyone help?  
2022-12-5
Use props
fans1399650e
lvl.1
United States

Wouldn’t upload screen recording here are stills of what I’m seeing…the 5min video claims it was downloaded despite still having download button, but it’s not in album
5D770265-7C93-4356-982A-91AA1B0D3E7B.png
8391E9E1-8868-4EF1-B92E-BBA9E6861EBE.png
2022-12-5
Use props
fans1399650e
lvl.1
United States

Replying to myself again, looking at it…it seems the two files are the same video but the album is showing them as different videos…same length but different preview images.  Thoughts on why this is happening…I’ve reformatted the drone’s SD…hope that solves it. Still learning but this seems unusual.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules