SD Card error in 4k record
708 3 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vanian
lvl.1

Philippines

Good day everyone! i just bought Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB yesterday and I installed it in my DJI Mini 2 Drone. But when I started recording in 4K i got a sd card error saying "SD card speed low. Normal use maybe affected. Backup files and format or replace SD card."  If I set my camera to 1080p seems no problem. It is so frustrating that i can't record in 4K mode.

2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Vanian. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the trouble caused. With this error message, we highly recommend doing an SD card format using a computer. The SD card larger than 32GB should only be formatted into the exFAT file system. The recommended cluster size is 128KB. Once done, please test if the same issue occurs. In case it remains, please share a photo of the SD card. Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2022-12-5
Use props
Vanian
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 21:36
Hi, Vanian. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the trouble caused. With this error message, we highly recommend doing an SD card format using a computer. The SD card larger than 32GB should only be formatted into the exFAT file system. The recommended cluster size is 128KB. Once done, please test if the same issue occurs. In case it remains, please share a photo of the SD card. Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Hey bud! I already found the problem. My SD Card was the problem. I purchased earlier a legit Sandisk Extreme sd card and it works great! I can record 4k now.
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vanian Posted at 12-14 02:49
Hey bud! I already found the problem. My SD Card was the problem. I purchased earlier a legit Sandisk Extreme sd card and it works great! I can record 4k now.

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know the problem is solved. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules