dji goggles 2 video out
23841 39 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunnylie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65932 ft
Indonesia

usb c on the goggles 2 can output video to my phone with dji fly apps. but how to video output goggles 2 to hdmi for live view? must use smart controller like goggles v2 or is there anyway else?

2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sunnylie. Thanks for your inquiry. We are glad to inform you that such a function applies to the DJI Avata/Goggles 2. Since the DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI output or input directly, you need to use the DJI RC Pro to make this possible. A feature called FPV Live can be used to view the live feed on an external monitor. Currently, this feature is only compatible with the DJI RC Pro. The connection method is as follows:
1. Turn on the FPV Live function on DJI RC Pro, settings path: Settings > Display > FPV Live.
2. Power on the DJI Avata, and connect the goggles to it. Once connected, use a USB cable to connect the DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI RC Pro.
3. Connect the DJI RC Pro to an external microphone through the RC's HDMI output.

Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-12-5
Use props
sunnylie
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 21:22
Hi, sunnylie. Thanks for your inquiry. We are glad to inform you that such a function applies to the DJI Avata/Goggles 2. Since the DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI output or input directly, you need to use the DJI RC Pro to make this possible. A feature called FPV Live can be used to view the live feed on an external monitor. Currently, this feature is only compatible with the DJI RC Pro. The connection method is as follows:
1. Turn on the FPV Live function on DJI RC Pro, settings path: Settings > Display > FPV Live.
2. Power on the DJI Avata, and connect the goggles to it. Once connected, use a USB cable to connect the DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI RC Pro.

so,if i conect my avata with goggle v2 i can use smart controller? it mean goggle 2 must use rc pro and goggle v2 must use smart controller? cmiiw
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sunnylie Posted at 12-7 21:24
so,if i conect my avata with goggle v2 i can use smart controller? it mean goggle 2 must use rc pro and goggle v2 must use smart controller? cmiiw

Hello there. To clarify, you can only use the DJI RC Pro for both the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2 when it comes to using FPV Live with DJI Avata. You can only use the FPV Live feature of the DJI Smart Controller when you're using the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the DJI FPV. Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-8
Use props
sunnylie
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 12-8 00:19
Hello there. To clarify, you can only use the DJI RC Pro for both the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2 when it comes to using FPV Live with DJI Avata. You can only use the FPV Live feature of the DJI Smart Controller when you're using the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the DJI FPV. Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you, and keep safe.

are you sure? because i have tried dji fpv live feature and hdmi out on smart controller using dji fpv goggles v2 with avata and it works fine
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sunnylie Posted at 12-9 03:36
are you sure? because i have tried dji fpv live feature and hdmi out on smart controller using dji fpv goggles v2 with avata and it works fine

Good day. We want to verify some information for confirmation. May we ask if you can output the live feed to an external monitor using the DJI Smart Controller with the DJI Avata and DJI FPV Goggles V2? Or only output the live feed from the Avata to the Smart Controller alone? If you were able to output it to an external monitor, may we ask for the connection method? Did you connect the FPV Goggles V2 to the Smart Controller via USB-C cable and then connect the external monitor through the HDMI port of the Smart Controller? If you can provide a sample photo of the connection just like the one attached above, or a short video showing the operation, we will be able to confirm further.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2022-12-9
Use props
sunnylie
lvl.2
Indonesia

Yes,just connect the fov goggle v2 to the smart controller via usb-c cable and then connect the external monitor trhough the hdmi port of the smart controller
Screenshot_20221210_174335_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sunnylie Posted at 12-10 02:45
Yes,just connect the fov goggle v2 to the smart controller via usb-c cable and then connect the external monitor trhough the hdmi port of the smart controller

Thank you for sharing this, sunnylie. We have forwarded it to our engineers for confirmation. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience, and have a nice day.
2022-12-12
Use props
fans84a9c107
lvl.1
Switzerland

Why is it not possible to bring the video in 50p out of the rc pro? Its possible to record the video in the googles 2 in 50p but no support for 50p output from the hdmi of the remote control. Would be appreciated from all the europeans who produce for tv!
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans84a9c107 Posted at 1-16 09:51
Why is it not possible to bring the video in 50p out of the rc pro? Its possible to record the video in the googles 2 in 50p but no support for 50p output from the hdmi of the remote control. Would be appreciated from all the europeans who produce for tv!

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your feedback and suggestion to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-1-16
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Does this work with O3 Air Unit too?
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elettrone78 Posted at 3-15 11:53
Does this work with O3 Air Unit too?

Yes, the DJI O3 Air Unit needs to be connected to the Goggles and connect the Type C port of the Goggles to the DJI RC Pro remote control, and open the FPV LIVE to output HDMI signals. If you do not need to output HDMI signals, you can view video transmission images by connecting to the DJI FLY APP on your mobile phone.
2023-3-15
Use props
Bertrand AB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6173350 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-5 21:22
Hi, sunnylie. Thanks for your inquiry. We are glad to inform you that such a function applies to the DJI Avata/Goggles 2. Since the DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI output or input directly, you need to use the DJI RC Pro to make this possible. A feature called FPV Live can be used to view the live feed on an external monitor. Currently, this feature is only compatible with the DJI RC Pro. The connection method is as follows:
1. Turn on the FPV Live function on DJI RC Pro, settings path: Settings > Display > FPV Live.
2. Power on the DJI Avata, and connect the goggles to it. Once connected, use a USB cable to connect the DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI RC Pro.

Hello DJI Tony, I need your help... I'm trying to have the O3 Air Unit feed on my updated RC Pro following this way but I don't have the "FPV Live" function on :  DJI RC Pro, settings path : Settings > Display > FPV Live.

Do you know how could I make it appear ? Thanks a lot I need this function for my next job...
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bertrand AB Posted at 3-18 15:26
Hello DJI Tony, I need your help... I'm trying to have the O3 Air Unit feed on my updated RC Pro following this way but I don't have the "FPV Live" function on :  DJI RC Pro, settings path : Settings > Display > FPV Live. [view_image]

Do you know how could I make it appear ? Thanks a lot I need this function for my next job...

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm the firmware versions of the following:
1. DJI RC Pro;
2. DJI O3 Air Unit;
3. DJI FPV Goggles V2.
Thank you.
2023-3-18
Use props
Bertrand AB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6173350 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-18 22:20
Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm the firmware versions of the following:
1. DJI RC Pro;
2. DJI O3 Air Unit;

Hi Tony, thanks for you help. Now it works thank to you ;)

My RC PRO did a FW update to what I thought was the latest version but then it proposed me another one when I switched on my Mavic 3. So now I really have the last one and it works.

Many thanks !
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bertrand AB Posted at 3-19 02:40
Hi Tony, thanks for you help. Now it works thank to you ;)

My RC PRO did a FW update to what I thought was the latest version but then it proposed me another one when I switched on my Mavic 3. So now I really have the last one and it works.

You are most welcome. We're glad to know your concern has been sorted out. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-3-19
Use props
MerickCZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103852 ft
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-19 22:35
You are most welcome. We're glad to know your concern has been sorted out. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!

Hi Tony,

is it supported with the RC Pro Enterprise? I cannot see the option here and seems to be the latest FW..

M.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MerickCZ Posted at 3-27 09:57
Hi Tony,

is it supported with the RC Pro Enterprise? I cannot see the option here and seems to be the latest FW..

Hello, there. Do you mean FPV Live function?
If so, DJI RC Pro Enterprise does not support this function currently.
2023-3-28
Use props
fans84a9c107
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hey I have a question. Since its possible to output the 1080 50p footage out of the rc pro its a big improvment! But we have still issues in the motion of the video and it seems like the video from the googles 2 when set to 1080 50p is converting to 60p when transmit it over the usb c to the rc pro. Now when I output it over the hdmi in 1080 50p I have shuttering footage so sometHings wrong in the signal processing? Could you verify this or do you have a solution for the problem? Thank you for your help!
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans84a9c107 Posted at 4-2 23:40
Hey I have a question. Since its possible to output the 1080 50p footage out of the rc pro its a big improvment! But we have still issues in the motion of the video and it seems like the video from the googles 2 when set to 1080 50p is converting to 60p when transmit it over the usb c to the rc pro. Now when I output it over the hdmi in 1080 50p I have shuttering footage so sometHings wrong in the signal processing? Could you verify this or do you have a solution for the problem? Thank you for your help!

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. To better isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the shuttering footage. Also, please confirm what external monitor you are using. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-4-3
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Armenia

HDMI out from DJI FPV Goggles2 (and Integra) and DJI Avata or DJI O3 air unit:

2023-4-5
Use props
fans84a9c107
lvl.1
Switzerland

Does anybody know which format is coming from the usb c googles to the rc pro? When I record in 60p it looks like I have a straight output of the 60 p on the hdmi of the rc pro. When I change to 50p in the googles and on the output of the rc pro it seems like there is a conversion to 60p somewhere in between because the picture is shuttering
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans84a9c107 Posted at 4-6 10:22
Does anybody know which format is coming from the usb c googles to the rc pro? When I record in 60p it looks like I have a straight output of the 60 p on the hdmi of the rc pro. When I change to 50p in the googles and on the output of the rc pro it seems like there is a conversion to 60p somewhere in between because the picture is shuttering

Hi there, we will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you as soon as we get an update.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans84a9c107 Posted at 4-6 10:22
Does anybody know which format is coming from the usb c googles to the rc pro? When I record in 60p it looks like I have a straight output of the 60 p on the hdmi of the rc pro. When I change to 50p in the googles and on the output of the rc pro it seems like there is a conversion to 60p somewhere in between because the picture is shuttering

Hi there, thanks for your patience. We got an update from the corresponding team that the frame rate of DJI RC PRO when using FPV LIVE is adaptive and cannot be adjusted, up to 60fps.
2023-4-10
Use props
fans84a9c107
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 22:20
Hi there, thanks for your patience. We got an update from the corresponding team that the frame rate of DJI RC PRO when using FPV LIVE is adaptive and cannot be adjusted, up to 60fps.

So its 60p in every case? Do they intend to change it to a possible 50p output or are they not interested in an european Workflow for Broadcast? Thank you for your help!
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans84a9c107 Posted at 4-12 08:37
So its 60p in every case? Do they intend to change it to a possible 50p output or are they not interested in an european Workflow for Broadcast? Thank you for your help!

Hello, there. As DJI Mindy said, the frame rate is adaptive and up to 60 fps. It is not fixed in every case but can not be manually adjusted.
2023-4-12
Use props
fans84a9c107
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-12 23:09
Hello, there. As DJI Mindy said, the frame rate is adaptive and up to 60 fps. It is not fixed in every case but can not be manually adjusted.

Ok now I understand, does DJI intend to change something about it? Because if you want to use the hdmi out for Broadcast you need reliability in terms of framerate....  thank you
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans84a9c107 Posted at 4-13 00:03
Ok now I understand, does DJI intend to change something about it? Because if you want to use the hdmi out for Broadcast you need reliability in terms of framerate....  thank you

Currently, we do not have more information about that. We will forward your advice to our related departments for evaluation.
2023-4-13
Use props
Tosnia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11706 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-5 21:22
Hello. I have the Avata/Goggles 2, and I would like to know that the image captured by the RC Pro is the same clean image from the drone camera and not the image from the DJ Fly application with black bars on the sides and that little arrow in the upper left corner? I work with live streaming, and I need to confirm that the image transmitted from the RC Pro to an external monitor is the clean image from the drone camera. Thanks
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tosnia Posted at 4-25 08:09
Hello. I have the Avata/Goggles 2, and I would like to know that the image captured by the RC Pro is the same clean image from the drone camera and not the image from the DJ Fly application with black bars on the sides and that little arrow in the upper left corner? I work with live streaming, and I need to confirm that the image transmitted from the RC Pro to an external monitor is the clean image from the drone camera. Thanks

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. When the FPV LIVE  function is switched on, the Goggles is connected to the DJI RC Pro via USB and the DJI RC Pro can see the image transmission of the FPV drone, this feed can be output to a third-party Monitor via the HDMI of the DJI RC Pro.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_2fiFnQXeLwnU
New

United States

Hello there,
I am having problems connecting 03 air unit  + goggles v2 to my rc pro controller. I have gone through and turned on my Fpv live setting then plugged in my goggles v2 with no connection.
Please let me know what you think
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_2fiFnQXeLwnU
New

United States

Hello there,
I am having problems connecting 03 air unit  + goggles v2 to my rc pro controller. I have gone through and turned on my Fpv live setting then plugged in my goggles v2 with no connection.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2fiFnQXeLwnU Posted at 6-6 21:51
Hello there,
I am having problems connecting 03 air unit  + goggles v2 to my rc pro controller. I have gone through and turned on my Fpv live setting then plugged in my goggles v2 with no connection.

Hi there, please make sure that the DJI RC Pro firmware version has been updated to V03.01.0900 or later.
Operation Steps:
1. Turn on the FPV Live function on DJI RC Pro, settings path: Settings > Display > FPV Live, as follows:

2. Then connect the O3 Air Unitt with the DJI FPV Goggles V2, then connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI RC Pro via Type-C to Type-C Cable. Please click"Connection Guide" on the DJI RC Pro.

If this does not help, please provide an operation video to us for further verification, thank you.
2023-6-6
Use props
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

Pathetic as always. Instead of just making USB C alt mode HDMI out possible they make you buy hardware for no reason.
You guys remenber the v2 goggle and this fucking bit they sent over USB and voila hdmi out works
DJI in their core is just crooks
2023-8-12
Use props
fans7740ac81
New
Flight distance : 108763 ft
Austria

Hello
I have a problem
I am trying to connect my DJI RC Pro to my Goggles V2 (they are connected to my drone with the standard Air Unit)

The controller doesn’t show the drones image and starts charging, although I have set the USB Hub to Data-Transmission  + a white small light starts blinking
I also set the controller to FPV Live…

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you
2023-9-11
Use props
fans7740ac81
New
Austria

Hello
I have a problem
I am trying to connect my DJI RC Pro to my Goggles V2 (they are connected to my drone with the standard Air Unit)

The controller doesn’t show the drones image and starts charging, although I have set the USB Hub to Data-Transmission  + a white small light starts blinking
I also set the controller to FPV Live…
(I added photos to show)

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans7740ac81 Posted at 9-11 03:00
Hello
I have a problem

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. DJI FPV Live is supported when using the DJI O3 Air Unit with DJI RC Pro (which can be connected to both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2).
2023-9-11
Use props
fans7740ac81
New
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-11 23:49
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. DJI FPV Live is also supported when using the DJI O3 Air Unit with DJI RC Pro (which can be connected to both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2)

Okay thank you!
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_br5ufSKPPX2X
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565587 ft
Greece

fans84a9c107 Posted at 2023-4-2 23:40

Hi. Were you ever able to solve this problem?
1-15 10:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules