Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh Turn Around
696 3 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ddLuY9GA9Vc7
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi,

I crashed my drone and received a shipping label from care refresh to ship my drone to the Netherlands for replacement. The drone should be leaving Ireland today and is estimated that delivery to DJI will be 13th Dec.

I need the drone for a shoot on the 17th Dec so I would need it to be delivered on the 16th at the latest. Is this time frame too optimistic?

Thanks,
Seán
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you've submitted a DJI Care Refresh case? Could you please tell us your case number? The estimated turn-around time of DJI CARE Refresh(Excluding shipping back & forth ) should be 5-7days.
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_ddLuY9GA9Vc7
lvl.1
Ireland

Yes I submitted a case yesterday. The number is CAS-11344712-M4B8X1.
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ddLuY9GA9Vc7 Posted at 12-6 03:38
Yes I submitted a case yesterday. The number is CAS-11344712-M4B8X1.

Hi. Thank you for providing your case number. Upon checking on your case number, it says the estimated delivery is on Tuesday, December 13 between 10:15 A.M. - 1:15 P.M. An email received notification will be sent to you once we have your aircraft. We'll send you an email quotation for DJI Care Refresh replacement fee and once payment is confirmed we will send you the tracking information for the replacement unit. Please also keep an eye on your email for any updates regarding this. Thank you.
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules