3017 12 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gplante
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214006 ft

Canada

Hi,

I would love to buy and install the new o3 kit in my planes and wings however it sounds that o3 osd is not yet compatible with iNav firmware.

So, are you planning to fix it soon?

Thank you.

G. Plante
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for your inconvenience. We currently do not have plans on this function. Please do not be concerned. We will forward your request to our engineers for evaluation.  Please stay tuned to our official website for any updates. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2022-12-7
Use props
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 00:59
Hello, there. We apologize for your inconvenience. We currently do not have plans on this function. Please do not be concerned. We will forward your request to our engineers for evaluation.  Please stay tuned to our official website for any updates. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... m&page=1#pid2921714

You better also answer to this post

2022-12-7
Use props
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 00:59
Hello, there. We apologize for your inconvenience. We currently do not have plans on this function. Please do not be concerned. We will forward your request to our engineers for evaluation.  Please stay tuned to our official website for any updates. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

And there are even more threads....
https://forum.dji.com/search.php ... &searchsubmit=1
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jan_S Posted at 12-7 03:45
And there are even more threads....
https://forum.dji.com/search.php?mod=forum&from=topsearch&srchtxt=inav&searchsubmit=1

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly know that we will keep forwarding customers' voices to our engineers. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2022-12-7
Use props
fans8044bad6
lvl.1

Germany

i don't understand why such a big community like inav was not considered again. i hope there will be a solution soon, otherwise the thousands of inav users will have to resort to caddx walksnail google......
2022-12-7
Use props
willempost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149925 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I cancelled my o3 order this week when I heart of no support for osd in inav
Will wait for updating my planes to the O3 system until inav will show osd to me
So dji when it is possible in the old air unit
It will be possible for the new
2022-12-10
Use props
mosca
lvl.1

Norway

I returned my o3 this week beause it did not work with inav
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mosca Posted at 12-14 15:17
I returned my o3 this week beause it did not work with inav

We are sorry to know about this. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-12-14
Use props
fans8044bad6
lvl.1

Germany

do you have any news about the INAV integration?

2022-12-22
Use props
Visual Perceptions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275295 ft
United States

Still waiting on INAV to work correctly before I can add more O3 Air Units to my fleet of Fixed wings.
2022-12-22
Use props
fans98f5b575
lvl.1

Canada

I fly inav me too, i would be really nice to have full canvas support. It is even more useful with plane that fpv drone.
2023-3-25
Use props
zbig63
lvl.1

Poland

fans98f5b575 Posted at 3-25 16:52
I fly inav me too, i would be really nice to have full canvas support. It is even more useful with plane that fpv drone.

Not only iNav please!
There is many other flight controllers which are waiting for integration with DJI O3, and Pitlab&Zbig FPV System among them.
Now this system is integrated with competitor's HD systems with MSP_Displayport interface, but customers are still asking for 03 integration. All we need is an option to upload custom fonts/glyphs (at least two pages 256 characters each) and use MSP_Displayport interface which is already implemented for BF.
It will be great if DJI will also support some graphics promitives like line draw, rectangle frame/fill  etc.
It will spare a lot of UART traffic and give OSD  interface modern look. Now for horizon line we need to transfer approx 130 bytes and get ugly look. LineDraw command will take only 17 bytes.      
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules