1140 3 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

This question is primarily directed @DJI but I also appreciate anyone's experience with this.  DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Edition continues to not have the OA sensor calibration feature I have used with other DJI products.   I am wondering if this is just functionality that is/was meant to be added later that never was, or if it no longer serves any purpose?

2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TonyPHX. DJI Mavic 3 Consumer/Enterprise Series does not support manual vision sensor calibration, that is, there is no vision sensor calibration option after DJI Assistant 2 is connected. If the drone needs sensor calibration, the DJI Fly app will prompt a warning stating that the aircraft will perform an auto-calibration. We hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 18:47
Hi, TonyPHX. DJI Mavic 3 Consumer/Enterprise Series does not support manual vision sensor calibration, that is, there is no vision sensor calibration option after DJI Assistant 2 is connected. If the drone needs sensor calibration, the DJI Fly app will prompt a warning stating that the aircraft will perform an auto-calibration. We hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Got it.  Thank you!  I won't miss then what is not available.  
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TonyPHX Posted at 12-6 20:49
Got it.  Thank you!  I won't miss then what is not available.

Hi, TonyPHX. You're welcome. Rest assured that you will be notified if it needed auto-calibration.  If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always!
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules