Dji Avata connected to another set of googles
1360 3 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hiIPa64kFY4w
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482303 ft
Norway

Hi! I recently bought a second hand dji avata without controller or goggles. I had my own googles and controller which I connected to the drone, and managed to fly once. However when i tried to fly yesterday i got an error message saying that the drone couldnt be flown because the it was connected to another pair of googles. The problem is i bought the drone second hand, but through a retailer so i have no way to unbind the drone from the connected account. Is there a way to unbind the drone without the dji fly account?
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_hiIPa64kFY4w
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482303 ft
Norway

Or is there a way to fly the drone without it being flown with the bound set of googles.
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching this to us. Can you please provide us with the product serial number for us to check further? Please kindly note that only the account holder has permission to unbind the product with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. Then new holder can bind the drone with another account. We understand that this is a second-hand drone and we strongly suggest to please try to contact your dealer to confirm with the previous owner to log in to the account and unbind the product first. Then you can log in to your account to bind it. Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to hear from you soon.
2022-12-7
Use props
JAMh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4754715 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-12-7 16:24
Hello there. Thank you for reaching this to us. Can you please provide us with the product serial number for us to check further? Please kindly note that only the account holder has permission to unbind the product with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. Then new holder can bind the drone with another account. We understand that this is a second-hand drone and we strongly suggest to please try to contact your dealer to confirm with the previous owner to log in to the account and unbind the product first. Then you can log in to your account to bind it. Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to hear from you soon.

Hi

Can u help me please with a similar problem?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=293000

Thanks in advance
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules