Will my phone work with the APP???
990 2 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smw5767
New

United Kingdom

Hi Guys,
  I have a Samsung A70, I cant seem to get an answer anywhere??
I mean a DEFINITE answer!  I even called up DJI and the Tech Guy didnt seem really sure!  This is all that stands in my way, I am reluctant to buy my Mini 2 without knowing?
  Please, someone tell me for sure, will the Samsung A70 work with the DJI fly App and the Mini 2 ????
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung A70, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As many models need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_16qyqVbHdPzT
lvl.1

United States

download the fly app from dji web site on the Samsung A70 and  try install you can do that without a  buying a mini 2  if it wont install/run then  no go
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules