Israel

hi, as u can see from the pic, there is no Advanced gimbal settings tab

latest firmware installed
photo_5798771703407557569_y.jpg
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mrXter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Below are the screenshots:

Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2022-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 19:00
Hi, mrXter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Below are the screenshots:
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thanks for the info. I missed this one too!
2022-12-6
Use props
mrXter
New

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 19:00
[view_image]
[view_image]

thousand thank yous! great ;)
2022-12-7
Use props
Venepilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8881 ft
Canada

mrXter Posted at 12-7 00:26

I am sorry guys, but I still can manage to update to look upwards …. I have changed all those setting without success… can you please, in the new screen, how to make it look upwards?
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 12-6 23:59
Thanks for the info. I missed this one too!

Hi, Montfrooij. You're welcome. Good to know that this information was able to help you out as well. Have a safe flight always!
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mrXter Posted at 12-7 00:26

Hi, mrXter. You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always!
2022-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 04:52
Hi, Montfrooij. You're welcome. Good to know that this information was able to help you out as well. Have a safe flight always!

Thanks for that!
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Venepilot Posted at 12-7 04:17
I am sorry guys, but I still can manage to update to look upwards …. I have changed all those setting without success… can you please, in the new screen, how to make it look upwards?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. May we confirm if you're referring to the "Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation" option? If yes, we highly recommend updating your DJI Fly app. We just released a new version v1.9.0. If the issue remains, kindly report back to us. Have a nice day.
2022-12-9
Use props
fanse6b868ab
lvl.1
Australia

I don’t see these settings as well on my Mini2
2023-4-26
Use props
fanse6b868ab
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-6 19:00
[view_image]
[view_image]

I don’t see these settings Gain….on my Mini2
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fanse6b868ab Posted at 4-26 03:58
I don’t see these settings Gain….on my Mini2

Hi, fanse6b868ab. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that the DJI Fly is updated. Kindly download the latest app version from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). Once done, just go to the Image Transmission Screen > click the three dots on the upper right side (•••) > Control > Scroll all the way down to see this at the bottom part of the page:
Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules