Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first epic crash
322 7 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VLSOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74449 ft
Netherlands

Hello All!

My Avata has lost a signal and I don’t know what happened after: maybe RTH, maybe a freeze. But Avata has considered to smash to the house. I have thought - bye bye my drone, but I changed a propeller guard and now it works like a new ))

99A5DDC3-9063-4550-A2A0-3322FFAE8F48.jpeg
2022-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Saved by the propeller guards.  Hopefully, no other issues.  
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We are sorry to know about the incident that happened on your drone. May we know the condition of your aircraft? If you need to get it for service, you may contact our support using the link below. Happy flying!
https://www.dji.com/support
2022-12-6
Use props
VLSOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74449 ft
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 12-6 15:15
Hi there. We are sorry to know about the incident that happened on your drone. May we know the condition of your aircraft? If you need to get it for service, you may contact our support using the link below. Happy flying!
https://www.dji.com/support

Hi Diana!

Thanks for your reply. Oh, all is ok with my Avata, really. But I would like to know - was it from the RTH mode? Why Avata considered return to home point by so fast speed and couldn’t recognise a building?
2022-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to have it flying again.
I think you can upload the flightlogs here, but other users are more experienced with how that works.  
2022-12-6
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

looks like you had alot of fun haha.
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

VLSOL Posted at 12-6 23:01
Hi Diana!

Thanks for your reply. Oh, all is ok with my Avata, really. But I would like to know - was it from the RTH mode? Why Avata considered return to home point by so fast speed and couldn’t recognise a building?

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, if there's no data analysis, we couldn't tell the reason for this particular incident. You may send the unit using the link that I provided and request data analysis if the aircraft is within the warranty to determine the cause of the incident. We thank you for your understanding.
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_9zLaSDx9NQOg
lvl.2

United States

VLSOL Posted at 12-6 23:01
Hi Diana!

The only sensors on the Avata are downward so it would not see the building. The camera would but it does not use that to prevent the collision. RTH can be risky where things are taller than your return to home setting.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules