New DJI O3 Airunit won't bind
5606 15 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1262ec3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 682185 ft
Australia

I just my new O3 Airunit and have updated the firmware and activated it but I can't bind it with my goggles.
When I plug the air unit in over USB it only shows a solid green light even when I press the bind button. There is no red light, no blinking red light like i've seen on the online videos, even if i hold the bind button nothing happens?
To confirm I'm on the latest firmware V01.01.0000 and I dont have the airunit wired into the drone I'm powering it on through the USB,
If anyone can help that'd be amazing! I'm worried that I've got a faulty unit? I can't fine any troublshooting about what the led indicators are meant to mean online.
Thanks

2022-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. To better help you, would you mind recording a video for us? Please record the binding process. We will consult your issue with our engineers. Thanks a lot.
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_DREFsDvkGneL
lvl.1

United States

I have the exact same problem, just got my 03 unit
2022-12-8
Use props
bd0
lvl.1

United States

I also have the exact same problem. All firmware is up to date in the O3 Air unit, the Goggles 2 and the Remote Controller 2. The O3 Air Unit is not binding to anything, I have it powered form the USB port. No red light when I depress the bind button on the Air Unit. Light stays green and nothing happens, except for lots of beeping from the controller and the goggles.
2022-12-30
Use props
lamby666
lvl.1
Canada

I also have the exact same problem. All firmware is up to date. I resolve my problem.
1) is not possible bind air unit powered with usb-c
2) My FC is a  T-Motor Mini F7 20x20 Flight Controller HD . The connector for the FC supply 10 Volt at the air unit but the current is not bigger for supply o3Air Unit . I removed the power wire and I have connected directly to the battery.
Now is possible bind the the air unit and is work perfectly with my Googles 2
2022-12-31
Use props
BreakerX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174 ft
United States

i have same issue
2023-2-1
Use props
Jumai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376594 ft
Singapore

I have the same issue. I purchased a BNF drone from iFlight, everything is check, O3 activated and updated to latest FW version. Plugged in lipo battery but O3 cannot go into binding mode. No red light when I press the binding button. Any solution for this?
2023-2-3
Use props
justmedi
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Problem solved. The O3 unit wasn’t on. There should be a green led right that turns red, I had to connect to Betaflight and go to modes, scroll down to the bottom and find the User 1 & user2 and add a range.
2023-2-5
Use props
justmedi
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please let me know if you need any other help!
2023-2-5
Use props
arthurj
New

France

justmedi Posted at 2-5 08:40
Problem solved. The O3 unit wasn’t on. There should be a green led right that turns red, I had to connect to Betaflight and go to modes, scroll down to the bottom and find the User 1 & user2 and add a range.

Oh good, it's working for me, thank you !! I've never heard of them
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_vr3R6A5KIMWj
New

United States

Problem solved. The O3 unit wasn’t on. There should be a green led right that turns red, I had to connect to Betaflight and go to modes, scroll down to the bottom and find the User 1 & user2 and add a range.

This solved the problem for me!!! Thank you so much for posting
2023-4-30
Use props
xepa.fpv
New

United States

Problem solved. The O3 unit wasn’t on. There should be a green led right that turns red, I had to connect to Betaflight and go to modes, scroll down to the bottom and find the User 1 & user2 and add a range.

I can't seem to find that in the new betaflight 10.9. Do you mean camera control 1 and 2?
2023-5-6
Use props
wayne grant
New

United States

well ive been try ing to build a drone ..ive have a ARGUS F7 eco pro.  and a DJI o3  .. and a dji motion 2 ..and a fishy lite controller --- I'm just stuck hear can't get nothing on the web????????  
1-15 10:58
Use props
Rob88US
New

United States

03 air unit binding button is broken, is there any way to bind to controller 2 and goggles2 without binding button on the 03?
4-7 13:24
Use props
djiuser_4oLPJpCRFvOg
New

United States

justmedi Posted at 2023-2-5 08:40

Did you have to add both user 1 and user 2 ? Or just one or the other ? Thanks.
4-8 02:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules