Mini 3 Pro will not read an sd
725 7 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexis McCraig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5840 ft
United States

Just bought a mini, first time user. Flies great, nice pics to the on board storage, but I cannot get it to read an SD.  I've tried two different, brand new San Disk  Extreme Plus 128's, formatted them, but the camera settings just say SD Not Available.  The store even let me switch and try another one.  Tried the chat and phone customer support.  Suggestion?
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Alexis.  Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The recommended microSD card for Mini 3 Pro is UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above. Please refer to this link to check if your microSD card is included under Recommended microSD Cards.  If it is not, please try to use those on the list. If it is, please let us know the specific microSD Card that you have so that we can help you to troubleshoot it. Thank you.
2022-12-6
Use props
Alexis McCraig
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 22:06
Hi, Alexis.  Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The recommended microSD card for Mini 3 Pro is UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above. Please refer to this link to check if your microSD card is included under Recommended microSD Cards.  If it is not, please try to use those on the list. If it is, please let us know the specific microSD Card that you have so that we can help you to troubleshoot it. Thank you.

It appears to be: San Disk Extreme Plus I28  V30 A2. I even sent pictures to the customer support.  I've tried both of them.  Referenced it to the list.
2022-12-7
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wrong forum. Next time post in the Mini 3 Pro Forum:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=776
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

patiam Posted at 12-7 07:38
Wrong forum. Next time post in the Mini 3 Pro Forum:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=129&filter=typeid&typeid=776

I agree
DJI moderator wake up please ! Its time to clean the forum
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alexis McCraig Posted at 12-7 04:35
It appears to be: San Disk Extreme Plus I28  V30 A2. I even sent pictures to the customer support.  I've tried both of them.  Referenced it to the list.

Hi, Alexis.  Thank you for the reply. San Disk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A2 is not under the recommended microSD Cards. May we ask for the information of the other card you tried using?
2022-12-9
Use props
Alexis McCraig
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-9 03:59
Hi, Alexis.  Thank you for the reply. San Disk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A2 is not under the recommended microSD Cards. May we ask for the information of the other card you tried using? [view_image]

SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC

and it's finally working!
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alexis McCraig Posted at 12-9 05:37
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC

and it's finally working!

Hi, Alexis. Thank you for the update. Great to hear that it is finally working. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules