3112 3 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timd3000
New
Flight distance : 271066 ft
United States

Hi -

According to skybrowse, the DJI MINI 3 PRO, is *not currently allowed to interface because DJI has not "flipped that switch yet"* Any idea when DJI might allow Skybrowse to interact with their excellent sky 3d scanning app?

Currently dji DOES allow several similar models - just not the dji mini3pro yet. Help !!!
(fwiw, here is the list of models dji DOES allow skybrowse to work with https://www.skyebrowse.com/download)
I'll quote Skybrowse below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: DJI RC controller compatibility?       
Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 00:33

It's up to DJI. They don't allow us to support it at this point. They could flip a switch.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 18:56 <tdodge@denthardware.com> wrote:

youtubers show the beta release working with dji mini pro 3... maybe they fudged on what the actual drone was... at a distance and all...

i saw these videos a month ago tho. many!

tks!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2022 18:03

https://www.skyebrowse.com/download

That's what we currently support. The mini 3 pro is not supported

2022-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3rd party software requires DJI to release the SDK to support the drone before they can add it.   Unfortunately Mavic 3 and Mini 3 dont have the SDK and at last announcement there were no plans to release it.  
2022-12-7
Use props
ColePpls
lvl.1

United States

I would love for DJI to allow this, seeing that I just recently purchased a mini 3 pro
2023-1-15
Use props
joemc3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1296627 ft
United States

The Mini 3 Pro SDK has been released.  Any news on Skyebrowse adding support?  I don't see anything on their website.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules