Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How Do I Add Used DJI Drones to My Account?
733 11 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMcDaid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

I've recently bought a DJI Avata, Controller 2, Goggles V2, DJI FPV, and 2 Motion Controllers. They all work great but I don't know how to add them to this account. Is it necessary? I only see my Mini 3 Pro listed with my account name.
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you want to add them to your forum account? Could you please PM me the serial number of your DJI Avata and DJI FPV?
2022-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think @DJI Mindy missed that this is a USED drone.    I have copied the below from a Mod's reply in several different threads.

"If this DJI drone is used and has already been activated before by the first owner we are sorry that the activation information of DJI drone can not be changed and will not show up under your avatar."

I've bought several USED DJI drones also and they fly great but can't be added under my avatar as I was not the first owner who activated the drone.   
2022-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-6 21:26
Hi there, may I confirm if you want to add them to your forum account? Could you please PM me the serial number of your DJI Avata and DJI FPV?

I think you missed where he put the word USED in the title.  Last time I checked used drones that have already been activated by the first owner can't be added to a second purchasers account.  Please let me know if this is not correct.  
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-7 04:20
I think you missed where he put the word USED in the title.  Last time I checked used drones that have already been activated by the first owner can't be added to a second purchasers account.  Please let me know if this is not correct.

Hi, thanks for your supplementary information. We would like to have his Serial Numbers and confirm the information from our side first. Hope OP can tell us this essential information as well.
2022-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 05:10
Hi, thanks for your supplementary information. We would like to have his Serial Numbers and confirm the information from our side first. Hope OP can tell us this essential information as well.

Thanks Wanda.  You are always so helpful.  Have a wonderful day.  
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-8 04:19
Thanks Wanda.  You are always so helpful.  Have a wonderful day.

You too. Best regards to you.
2022-12-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-8 04:48
You too. Best regards to you.

Thanks.  
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_zm2YgumzzxX1
New
Flight distance : 29669 ft

Croatia

Hi i have also bought mini se from MediaMarkt in München. That Drone was returned to Store after First purchase and refurbished. Now when i want to link it to my acc  i saw that its linked to some acc. Probably First buyer
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_zm2YgumzzxX1 Posted at 12-11 07:17
Hi i have also bought mini se from MediaMarkt in München. That Drone was returned to Store after First purchase and refurbished. Now when i want to link it to my acc  i saw that its linked to some acc. Probably First buyer

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the DJI Mini SE you bought has been activated by the first owner and you cannot add this Mini SE to your forum account? Hope you understand that if the Mini SE is not activated by your forum account, it may be unable to add to your forum account.
2022-12-11
Use props
Patrioka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 700020 ft
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-12-11 22:39
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the DJI Mini SE you bought has been activated by the first owner and you cannot add this Mini SE to your forum account? Hope you understand that if the Mini SE is not activated by your forum account, it may be unable to add to your forum account.

Hello Mindy, In my case I am the only owner of my min 2 that does not appear below my avatar either, as soon as I post that two accounts were created with the same email address. Is it possible in this case to solve that it is added to my account?
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Patrioka Posted at 1-6 10:41
Hello Mindy, In my case I am the only owner of my min 2 that does not appear below my avatar either, as soon as I post that two accounts were created with the same email address. Is it possible in this case to solve that it is added to my account?

Hi there, could you please PM us the serial number of your Mini 2 for a check?
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules