347 6 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Used my phone to record the last 30 sec prior to crash.
Few tumbles one after the next causing severe loss of altitude Dji somehow concluded operator error?
Seriously.

2022-12-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

wow.... and that wasn't even a sharp or fast turn......
2022-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is weird.
2022-12-7
Use props
Elendil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 458904 ft
Philippines

So sorry to see you experience such a very bad conclusion from DJI. The DJI AVATA is hopeless since DJI has already abandoned this drone by not addressing the tumble issue. It is time for us to switch to GEPRC especially their CINEBOT30 with DJI O3 AIR UNIT. I highly encourage you not to waste anymore time with the DJI AVATA because it is a hopeless case.
2022-12-7
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Elendil Posted at 12-7 07:14
So sorry to see you experience such a very bad conclusion from DJI. The DJI AVATA is hopeless since DJI has already abandoned this drone by not addressing the tumble issue. It is time for us to switch to GEPRC especially their CINEBOT30 with DJI O3 AIR UNIT. I highly encourage you not to waste anymore time with the DJI AVATA because it is a hopeless case.

pretty much I would have taken the fpv
2022-12-7
Use props
VLSOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74449 ft
Netherlands

I had a lot of sharp turns but this I don’t understand why…
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened on your drone. We strongly recommend sending the unit for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Once you already fill in all the needed information, our team will contact you to provide further information on how to send the product to us. Also, the warranty will depend on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of the unit. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules