Osmo 6 mobile no selfie cinematic mode - why?
2376 6 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc385ec06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116873 ft
United Kingdom

I’m confused as to why DJI have left out the cinematic mode (on selfie camera) on the Nimo app? Selfie shots are all sharp focused which is dreadfully distracting. I have to always swap to the native iPhone camera app to video myself talking which is a pain because you can’t control WB (and a few other parameters ) on the native iPhone app as you can on the Nimo one!! This seems like a major oversight from DJI. FIX IT PLEASE!
2022-12-7
Use props
fansc385ec06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116873 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, Autocorrect needs an upgrade too!!! It’s Mimo app!
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable due to compatibility issues but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_bAxKwat56wDc
New

United States

This is by far the biggest oversight I’ve found so far. It’s not a light task to code, but all TrueDepth data is available and would make the app an absolute must-have.
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_bAxKwat56wDc
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-7 20:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable due to compatibility issues but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

TrueDepth data is completely available, with plenty of code available from Apple to implement. It wouldn’t be as easy as some features but would be incredibly invaluable
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_tOI2t5mgJ2Mv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118350 ft
Colombia

Any news on it? It’s been more than a year
2023-9-24
Use props
djiuser_MZx61hHXMt2F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114938 ft