P3S guimbal connection problem
279 1 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bastienlaf
New

Canada

Hi guys newcommer in the DJI world here
I just purchased 2 P3S for a really good price, one of the 2 is running great no issue. The other is having a bit of trouble (the seller warned me before buying), he said he crashed it and since then he hasn't been able to connect the remote to it. He also said the guimbal was is bad shape after the crash and he had to replace the flat cable wich was broken.

After quick investigation I realised that the remote was connected to the drone as I could start it and fly it (pointing the two joystick down diagonally) The led under the dji is green but the one on the remote is RED.

The problem is I can't connect the drone to DJI go so I dont have telemetry or video. The remote is connected to DJI go

Also the guimbal doesn't do the start up sequence, the led is flashing on it, the flat cable and antennas cable are properly installed but i'm never able to connect it to DJI go

I would really like to fix it if that's possible, Where would you guys start ?

I have my other fonctionnal drone that I can use to swap parts if needed.

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules