DJI Mini 3 Pro Repeat flight to saved GPS location
5847 5 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
exter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4085 ft
Netherlands

I have the DJI Mini 3 Pro with SMART controller. How do I fly to the same (saved) GPS location and altitude and with the same camera position as an old photo to take a new photo?
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the Waypoints feature, unfortunately, the DJI Mini 3 Pro doesn't have the original Waypoints feature. However, you may use the Intelligent flight mode Hyperlapse to achieve waypoints. You may refer to the tutorial video below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-12-7
Use props
exter
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-7 19:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the Waypoints feature, unfortunately, the DJI Mini 3 Pro doesn't have the original Waypoints feature. However, you may use the Intelligent flight mode Hyperlapse to achieve waypoints. You may refer to the tutorial video below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1TBEAgcyds&t=36s

Tried the hyperlapse waypoints feature but can only view the saved task files on the controller screen with drone in flight. Questions:  
1) How to view the saved task files without drone in flight
2) How to delete saved task files on the drone
3) Where are the taskfiles stored (connect the drone to the PC but cannot find the task files)

2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

exter Posted at 12-11 03:53
Tried the hyperlapse waypoints feature but can only view the saved task files on the controller screen with drone in flight. Questions:  
1) How to view the saved task files without drone in flight
2) How to delete saved task files on the drone

Hi there, please check the following information to see if they help:
1. Please note that it's needed to connect the drone to enter the Hyperlapse mode to check the Task Library.
2. Tap the red box as shown in the picture below to save the current track routes or call up previous saved track routes. Select previous tasks and swipe to the left to bring up the option to delete the tasks.
3. The task library can only be saved in the app. There is no Transfer or Backup function. Once you delete the app, the entire Task Library will be cleared.
2022-12-12
Use props
exter
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 00:40
Hi there, please check the following information to see if they help:
1. Please note that it's needed to connect the drone to enter the Hyperlapse mode to check the Task Library.
2. Tap the red box as shown in the picture below to save the current track routes or call up previous saved track routes. Select previous tasks and swipe to the left to bring up the option to delete the tasks.

Note: I use the SMART controller.
1) after connect drone with smart controller and enter Hyperlapse mode I dont see the Task library. See picture.
2) Only when in flight a new video in hyperlapse is made and tapping the red box all the tasks are shown. Swipe to the left is not possible. And after landing and reconnecting the drone again NO Task library is shown or accessible in Hyperlapse mode.

2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

exter Posted at 12-12 02:22
Note: I use the SMART controller.
1) after connect drone with smart controller and enter Hyperlapse mode I dont see the Task library. See picture.
2) Only when in flight a new video in hyperlapse is made and tapping the red box all the tasks are shown. Swipe to the left is not possible. And after landing and reconnecting the drone again NO Task library is shown or accessible in Hyperlapse mode.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know did you set waypoints or added waypoints as in the tutorial above? You may skip to 8:00 and try again. If the issue persists, please record a video for us. Thanks in advance.
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules