DJI Pilot 2 maps
3678 5 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfdb170af
lvl.2

United States

I have a Matrice 300 without RTK module, two smart controllers and the DJI 2 Pilot app.  I usually fly power lines and have quite a bit of time in doing so. I usually map these and have had good succes with same.  For a variety of reasons the UAV was not used for a few months.  Got back to flying this week and a myriad of issues.  Map is the most pressing concern, the view is horrible, basic geometric shapes, no roads, nothing of significance can be seen. I can make out an airport control area, which I am well out of.  

I have tried clearing the cache, network is on line with Wi-Fi I am signed in, cannot view the maps with either camera view or mission planning.  I am able to see previous missions with perfect clarity, satellite view no issues with older missions, I can modify same no problems seeing them again.  So the capacity is there, just not usable.  I tried downloading maps, I can download but I cannot see them, not sure I know the correct spot to file them.  

Any ideas? I tried a factory reset, again two controllers, and  the problem is on both.  

thanks all, tried the  basic google search no real luck, although I see some threads from others mapping.  
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

"I have a Matrice 300 without RTK module"

Are you sure its a M300 ?
2022-12-7
Use props
fansfdb170af
lvl.2

United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-7 12:39
"I have a Matrice 300 without RTK module"

Yes, 178 mapping miles on, definite Matrice 300.
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

fansfdb170af Posted at 12-7 13:04
Yes, 178 mapping miles on, definite Matrice 300.

"178 mapping miles on" -> congratulation

I am proud to announce that you probably have the RTK module.

You can go to settings in DJI Pilot 2 and try to switch between Amap and MapTiler to change the map display. This could help.
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_cp24JtP3fBOj
New

Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 2022-12-7 13:10
"178 mapping miles on" -> congratulation

I am proud to announce that you probably have the RTK module.

I’m assuming he means without a base station.. no need to be facetious
2-7 19:17
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_cp24JtP3fBOj Posted at 2-7 19:17
I’m assuming he means without a base station.. no need to be facetious

The idea is above all to kindly get the poster to provide the right information in their question to give them the right answer.

A Matrice without RTK module can be a model prior to the 300. I had in mind more particularly the M600 which can be without RTK module and does not use Pilot2. If this is the case, it totally changes the nature of the answer.

You registered and logged in just to write this on a 2022 thread. Welcome to the forum, I feel that with this sensational entry you will be one of those who are doing great things here.
You see, that's facetious... It's funny, (maybe not for you), with a touch of sarcasm.

2-7 23:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules