DJI Fly App Not Reconnecting After Signal Lost
249 3 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

I have been having a few issues with the Fly app. I was flying my Mini SE, and I lost signal at a distance of 330m, the drone returned to home with no issues, and then I took off again. When I took off, the rc and drone connected fine, so I could fly LOS, but the app said 'RC Not Connected To Aircraft'. This happens every time the drone loses signal, which is quite annoying. Is anyone else having the same issues?
Thanks,
Brodie

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this happens in different locations? Could you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-7
Use props
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-7 19:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this happens in different locations? Could you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,
I have never had an issue with it at home, on my wifi. If I lose signal at home, then it RTH just fine. The aircraft starts to have issues if I fly it in areas with no cellular service. I have deleted and re-installed the DJI Fly app, but I am yet to test it in a remote area again. I will come back with the results after I go camping again.
Thanks for the help.
2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Brodes__ Posted at 12-13 17:57
Hi DJI Paladin,
I have never had an issue with it at home, on my wifi. If I lose signal at home, then it RTH just fine. The aircraft starts to have issues if I fly it in areas with no cellular service. I have deleted and re-installed the DJI Fly app, but I am yet to test it in a remote area again. I will come back with the results after I go camping again.
Thanks for the help.

Thank you for your response. Please let us know the result after your test fly to a different location. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Stay safe always.
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules