Flight distance : 1042448 ft
Vietnam

Who can explain parameters of ADS-B?

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B for short) is a new navigation technology promoted by various civil aviation administrations in recent years. DJI drones come with an ADS-B system, which is mainly used to ensure low-altitude flight safety. By monitoring the path of manned aircraft in real-time, the app can send notices and inform the drone user to avoid low-altitude manned aircraft for better flight security. For more information about this, you may access this link https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... new-consumer-drones . Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-8
Use props
Chris Kaye
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1807690 ft
United States

It would be really great if we could choose which warnings we see.  For example no warnings for manned aircraft above 500meters.  I get constant warnings from aircraft that are flying at 35K feet, no way am I a danger to them or vice versa.  Its just a distraction on my screen that I dont need.
2022-12-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Open the map, tap the airplane icon and choose your desired sensitivity.
2022-12-14
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23418189 ft
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-14 08:43
Open the map, tap the airplane icon and choose your desired sensitivity.

I think that only changes which ones you see on the map. You still get the warnings on the flight screen.
2022-12-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 12-14 15:41
I think that only changes which ones you see on the map. You still get the warnings on the flight screen.

Nope, this changes the warning threshold for all.
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules