Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi the DJI community,

I'm experiencing a very strange, but annoying issue when I power up the Ronin 4D with the small monitor not connected to the USB-C port.

If I connect the monitor before to start the camera, and unplug the monitor after, I have all the fonctions and everything is fine.
But If I power up the camera without the monitor, (or If I plug it after the start) I loose some fonctionnalities like the focus peaking, exposure assistant and mode button.
Even If I already started the external (wireless) monitor before the camera, It still don't work.
Right now, I have to plug the internal monitor, start the camera, and unplug it after, to contrôl everything on the camera when I put it on a car or motorbike.

20221206_112410.jpg
I'am the only one to experience a so strange issue? Is it possible to fix it?

2022-12-8
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

I could be wrong, but it looks like you're using the monitor extension cable made by Tilta. That might be your issue.

It doesn't work well, it has issues with color and bright spots as well. They had to send me 2 different cables already and so far neither works well.
2022-12-9
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

Ford4D Posted at 12-9 19:42
I could be wrong, but it looks like you're using the monitor extension cable made by Tilta. That might be your issue.

It doesn't work well, it has issues with color and bright spots as well. They had to send me 2 different cables already and so far neither works well.

Thank you for the answer, but the issue was before I change for the Tilta Cable. I tried again with the original cable (to be sure) and the problem is still there.
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules