DJI MINI 2 RC Keeps Disconnecting while in middle flight
646 3 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edemskyle
New
Flight distance : 82930 ft

Philippines

So I have, dji mini 2 and all updates were installed since I don't want my app both rc and flight app being behind to what's improvement. After the last update of my mini 2 my drone gets buggy and everytime I took a flight and doing video shoot the RC just keeps disconnecting like every 30 secs while my drone is up in the air hovering. I already done different things but still it did not help.

Make note that I always fly my drone from a higher ground were my GPS are in 20 satellite connected and least were 14. I hope everyone would share their tips and trick on how to fix this issue. I have been using this drone it's kinda disappointing that because of the update the performance went to degraded.

My mates told me that most of his drone were not updated due to buggy update and not fully stable. By the way I'm from Cebu, Philippines.
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screen recording of this issue for our further confirmation? Please try to format the SD card to see if the issue still exists.
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_XTgJ8WO8klwt
New
Flight distance : 654774 ft
Spain

Hi, another one having the same problem. The drone disconnects from the controller even if it's just 10 meters away.
I'm using Samsung Android 13, but also had the same problem with Android 12, 11....
The problem persist in almos every app updates, only few version brought some stability.
I hope you can share a solution
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_XTgJ8WO8klwt Posted at 1-1 03:25
Hi, another one having the same problem. The drone disconnects from the controller even if it's just 10 meters away.
I'm using Samsung Android 13, but also had the same problem with Android 12, 11....
The problem persist in almos every app updates, only few version brought some stability.

Hi there, may I confirm if the model of your drone is also DJI Mini 2? Do you mean you fly the drone 10 meters away, it will immediately disconnect from the remote controller or this issue will only appear when doing a video shoot? If possible, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules