Follow focus
947 2 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colincolor
New

France

Hello,
do you know when the follow focus of the Ronin 4D wil be available because I really need a control of aperture and focus during the shots.
I think this accessory is very important for fiction films and I don't understand why DJI make a such long time to release it.
2022-12-8
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

I'm assuming you mean for manual lenses.

They have one for focus. It's called the DJI Zenmuse X9 Focus Motor (because the Zenmuse X9 is the camera that the Ronin4D uses).

But not for aperture.

If what your really meant was a remote monitor that someone else could use to pull focus independently of the operator: Get a High-Bright remote monitor, the transmitter for the Ronin 4D, and attach your right hand grip to the monitor.
2022-12-9
Use props
colincolor
New

France

Ford4D Posted at 12-9 19:39
I'm assuming you mean for manual lenses.

They have one for focus. It's called the DJI Zenmuse X9 Focus Motor (because the Zenmuse X9 is the camera that the Ronin4D uses).

Hello
no I don't mean focus motor but follow focus remote with 3 way : zoom iris and focus who is suppose to be released but not yet after 8 month...
On DJI store it's possible to see it ( 1200$ ) but when you want to order , you have a message : you will be Informed when it will be available.
I'm waiting for months now and I don't understand why DJI don't make the effort to release it because it's very important for fictions shooting , you can't shoot in autofocus and fix aperture in professional shooting...
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules