2481 1 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richparry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1620148 ft
  • >>>
United States

I find having my RC beep when I hit Low Battery (30%) and Critically Low Battery (20%) useful, but I can longer find the setting in the latest DJI Fly app, is it gone?

Thanks in advance, Rich
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There is no settings on the DJI Fly app about the Critical low battery warning since the aircraft will automatically determine whether the current battery level is sufficient based on the aircraft position information. The DJI Fly app will display a notice if the current battery level can only support the aircraft to return to the Home Point. The user can cancel the RTH procedure by pressing the RTH button on the remote controller.

* If RTH is cancelled following a low battery level warning, the Intelligent Flight Battery may not have enough power for the aircraft to land safely, which may lead to the aircraft crashing or being lost.

The aircraft will give a warning and land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude. The user cannot cancel the auto landing but can use the remote controller (when the Wi-Fi signal is strong) to alter the aircraft’s orientation during the landing process.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules