Quick Launch not working- iPhone 14 Pro Max
4839 20 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f4be700
lvl.1
United States

I just received my DJI OM 6 yesterday and I can’t get Quick Launch to work. I’ve followed the steps on this link and I still can’t get it to work.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-280409-1-1.html
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans7f4be700. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. If you are using an iPhone, you can experience this function when unfolding the gimbal:
Attach the phone to the gimbal through the magnet, and it will automatically launch DJI Mimo, and you can enter the camera view. Setting path: Go to “Camera View > General > Quick Launch” in the DJI Mimo app. If the issue persists, please provide the version of your App and the firmware of your Osmo Mobile 6. If you can also provide a video of the operation, that would be much appreciated. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2022-12-8
Use props
Guidofisherman
lvl.2

Canada

I have the same issue. I have the DJI Osmo 6 paired via bluetooth with an Iphone 13 pro. The quick launch will not operate. i have allowed notifications, the quick launch button is turned on in the app,  turned off scheduled summary, Iphone focus is off, the app location is  set to precise on, the Iphone is up-to-date and app updated. After all of this, the quick launch function still does not work. Any suggestions?
2022-12-27
Use props
djiuser_DTPw5eiv8B4i
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34741 ft
United Kingdom

I have same problem  my om6 won't even connect to Bluetooth will find device but keeps saying connection failed no matter how many times I do it
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_DTPw5eiv8B4i
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34741 ft
United Kingdom

Guidofisherman Posted at 2022-12-27 15:07
I have the same issue. I have the DJI Osmo 6 paired via bluetooth with an Iphone 13 pro. The quick launch will not operate. i have allowed notifications, the quick launch button is turned on in the app,  turned off scheduled summary, Iphone focus is off, the app location is  set to precise on, the Iphone is up-to-date and app updated. After all of this, the quick launch function still does not work. Any suggestions?

Sorry on iphone 14pro max
2023-1-2
Use props
jeffmarus
New
Canada

cmon dii get it together. function should work
2023-4-22
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Works on my 14PM, currently on 16.4.1.  Notification pops up on lock screen and when I select it, the DJI Mimo app opens.
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jeffmarus Posted at 4-22 11:09
cmon dii get it together. function should work

Hi, jeffmarus. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific mobile device you're using with the Osmo Mobile 6? We'd love to help resolve your concern. Thank you.
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_xSZfqlOnhyQ0
New

United Kingdom

Hi same for me on iPhone 11 Pro. Followed all steps on forums but Quick Launch not working! All apps up to date. Help please!!
2023-5-19
Use props
matts360
New

United Kingdom

Same here, just opened the box, set up lovely, but the app won't open automatically when iPhone 14 pro attached on magnet. Seems to wait a minute then says connected and do you wish to open, when it already is??  
Quick launch enabled. All up to date firmware
2023-6-8
Use props
Joboo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61135 ft
Canada

Same issue, this is stupid
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_rvZrjkFbgcvI
New

Finland

I have the same issue. IOS 16.6. and Dji firmware 01.03.01.10
2023-9-1
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

djiuser_rvZrjkFbgcvI Posted at 9-1 00:22

I have the same configuration and Quick Launch works. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Mimo app?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_rvZrjkFbgcvI Posted at 9-1 00:22

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-18
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I have the same problem and I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max, at the time it was running IOS 16.6.  I just upgraded to IOS 17 and I have not tried it yet.  I place the iPhone on the magnet precisely and the gimbal doesn't even kick in right away.
2023-9-20
Use props
djgrimaldi
lvl.1

United States

This solution from another user worked. "Here is what they sent me and it worked.  We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch".
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 9-20 09:04
I have the same problem and I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max, at the time it was running IOS 16.6.  I just upgraded to IOS 17 and I have not tried it yet.  I place the iPhone on the magnet precisely and the gimbal doesn't even kick in right away.

Hi, Shawgod. Are still experiencing this issue? Please make sure the firmware and Mimo app version is on the latest. Make sure the permission is obtained by the Mimo app.
1. Enable “Precise Location” in the “Location” of the mobile system.
2.  In the mobile phone system, turn on the permissions of "Location-based Suggestions" and "Location-based Alerts" in "Location Services" ( settings--privacy&security--location service--system service ).
3. Enable “Allow Notifications” in the “Notifications” of the mobile system.
4) Go to “Settings - Notifications” in the mobile phone system, and turn off “Scheduled Summary”.
5) Enable “Quick Launch” in DJI Mimo.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

No it isn't working.  I can't find where in the program I can check Quick Launch DJI Mimo.  I must be blind as heck.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 10-30 16:43
No it isn't working.  I can't find where in the program I can check Quick Launch DJI Mimo.  I must be blind as heck.

Hi, Shawgod. Did you select the 3 dots from the camera view and then the icon that looks like 4 boxes? If you scroll far down you will see "Quick Launch". You can refer to this video:
https://kms.djicdn.com/OM6-%E5%B ... f5-c475452a9725.mp4
Have a nice day.
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_tZ2yPSzUGnvX
New

Thailand

Same issue here , i have reinstalled the app and it’s still not working
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_tZ2yPSzUGnvX Posted at 11-1 21:33
Same issue here , i have reinstalled the app and it’s still not working

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that you are using the latest update on your mobile device and follow the tutorial link posted by DJI Tony above for your reference. In addition, please confirm what mobile device are you using so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules