1112 error code can't activate avatar
1221 9 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abe1991
lvl.1
United States

Hi there, please i hope you can help. i cant activate my DJI Avata...i get a 1112 error code. prohibited activation.
1581f4qwb22a40030466 Serial number
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for your patience. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights, please contact the seller as soon as possible (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver). If you purchased the product from a formal channel, please provide proof of purchase. We will undertake further checks. Thank you.  
2022-12-8
Use props
Tko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30423 ft
United States

I just bought the Avata and cannot activate,  its says prohibited and cannot activate.  Please help. SN is below
Screenshot_20230224_204209_Gallery.jpg
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tko Posted at 2-24 22:29
I just bought the Avata and cannot activate,  its says prohibited and cannot activate.  Please help. SN is below

Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know where did you purchase the product? If it is from DJI Store, could you please tell me your order number?
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_imD5lRxViPtR
New

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 02:03
Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know where did you purchase the product? If it is from DJI Store, could you please tell me your order number?

Hi. I have the same problem whit my smart controller ( device activation prohibited 1112)
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_imD5lRxViPtR
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_imD5lRxViPtR Posted at 6-4 03:41
Hi. I have the same problem whit my smart controller ( device activation prohibited 1112)

1581F4QZ3232M00EH0BU
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_imD5lRxViPtR
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_imD5lRxViPtR Posted at 6-4 03:42
1581F4QZ3232M00EH0BU

How can I solve?
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know when and where did you purchase the unit? After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To protect your rights, please contact the seller as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-4
Use props
Jonathan Velho
lvl.1

Brazil

Bom Dia comprei um Drone Mini Se e quando fui para ativar ele apareceu a seguinte mensagem: Activação do dispositivo proibida. Entre em Contato com o suporte DJI para obter assistencia. (1112).
Estou precisando usar urgentemente desse drone e agora esse problema me prejudicou e muito. Paguei caro para ter algo que não esta a funcionar fico no aguardo de um retorno o quanto antes.

Serial Number: 4CQCK5L003692C
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jonathan Velho Posted at 9-7 06:22
Bom Dia comprei um Drone Mini Se e quando fui para ativar ele apareceu a seguinte mensagem: Activação do dispositivo proibida. Entre em Contato com o suporte DJI para obter assistencia. (1112).
Estou precisando usar urgentemente desse drone e agora esse problema me prejudicou e muito. Paguei caro para ter algo que não esta a funcionar fico no aguardo de um retorno o quanto antes.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. After confirming, we are sorry to inform you that the serial number 4CQ*******692C has been locked by our company since the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank previosuly. We are sorry that the product cannot be activated at this moment. To guarantee your interest, please contact with the seller to apply for a refund. Thanks.
2023-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules