dji refresh link
347 5 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

can the  remote v2 and motion controller both be link to the refresh account and if so is there a time limit to do it .
2022-12-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

not sure if this will help you answer but i've seen a chart that looks like this:

What Product Parts are Covered by DJI Care Refresh?
        Aircraft        Camera        Gimbal        Propellers        Battery        Grip
DJI Spark        Yes        Yes        Yes        Yes        Yes        N/A
DJI Mavic Series        Yes        Yes        Yes        Yes        Yes        N/A
DJI Phantom Series        Yes        Yes        Yes        Yes        No        N/A
DJI Inspire 2        Yes        N/A        N/A        Yes        No        N/A
DJI Zenmuse        N/A        Yes        Yes        N/A        N/A        N/A
DJI Osmo Action        N/A        Yes        Yes        N/A        Yes        N/A
DJI Ronin Series        N/A        N/A        Yes        N/A        No        Yes
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Care Refresh flyaway coverage, we don't have a time frame for this but we strongly recommend binding your DJI FPV RC V2 and Motion Controller as soon as possible to ensure your coverage for the said plan. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-8
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

That is what I was referring to ,I have already did the binding for the rcv2 but have not bond the controller to the drone yet. So when I do bind it to the drone for the first time will it  ask if I want to bind it to refresh for fly away like it did for the rc v2.
2022-12-8
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Can both be bound to the account at the same time so that which ever one I use will be covered , or do I have switch in the app .
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andre Laf Posted at 3-20 14:43
Can both be bound to the account at the same time so that which ever one I use will be covered , or do I have switch in the app .

Hi, Andre Laf. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that you can only bind one remote controller at a time. Whenever you need to switch to another RC, you must manually bind it to the aircraft. Not binding the remote controller you will use will make you unable to use the DJI Care Refresh Flyaway Coverage. We hope this clarifies your concern.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules