2304 20 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have a crashed drone which is either a DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI FPV, DJI Air 2s, DJI Avata, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Classic or DJI Mavic 3 Cine. Please send me a personal message including details and pictures. I will gladly give an offer for it. (Note: I won't buy water damaged drones).

2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look on ebay for scrappers. One of my Mini 2's  was one and it was a doddle to fix, all in all it came in at under 1/4 of the price of a new drone. Plus I had the satisfaction of fixing it.
2022-12-8
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-8 21:27
Have a look on ebay for scrappers. One of my Mini 2's  was one and it was a doddle to fix, all in all it came in at under 1/4 of the price of a new drone. Plus I had the satisfaction of fixing it.

Yees I'm looking on eBay. Thanks for the tip.
2022-12-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 05:15
Yees I'm looking on eBay. Thanks for the tip.

You are welcome.
BTW if you see water damaged drones for sale,  ASK the seller what sort of water it was, fresh or salt.
Regard a salt water drone as only useful for any intact plastic parts and bid accordingly. The electronics will most likely be destroyed and the camera contaminated if not destroyed.
In a fresh water crash I would say the drone should still be regarded primarily as a source of plastics but with perhaps a bit of hope of salvaging some other bits.
Be wary of buying a drone for just the camera/gimbal. In some drones the camera/gimbal and a control board are 'calibrated' wrt to each other and changing one will involve attempting to redo that calibration using the Python programming language and some software from the WWW.

2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-9 05:34
You are welcome.
BTW if you see water damaged drones for sale,  ASK the seller what sort of water it was, fresh or salt.
Regard a salt water drone as only useful for any intact plastic parts and bid accordingly. The electronics will most likely be destroyed and the camera contaminated if not destroyed.

Thanks for the tip. Even tho I already knew all of that it still feels good that you're not the only one.
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_cNts22yysXxP
New

United Kingdom

Hi, not sure if you are still interested but I have a crash damaged mavic Air 2 that I’d be willing to sell.

Known damage is 1 x propellor mount arm, damage to gimbal mount.

2x batteries, spare props, controller, bag etc.

Drone still powers on and seems to function other than gimbal and damaged prop arm. Obviously haven’t been able to do a flight test.
2023-5-17
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_cNts22yysXxP Posted at 5-17 05:26
Hi, not sure if you are still interested but I have a crash damaged mavic Air 2 that I’d be willing to sell.

Known damage is 1 x propellor mount arm, damage to gimbal mount.

Are you in USA?
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_cNts22yysXxP
New

United Kingdom

Drey. I Posted at 5-17 06:12
Are you in USA?

UK, sorry.
2023-5-18
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ye I don’t think that could work. Thanks though.
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_WOwQcL767b0s
New

United States

I have a crashed DJI FPV. I’m located in Virginia
2023-6-5
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_WOwQcL767b0s Posted at 6-5 10:34
I have a crashed DJI FPV. I’m located in Virginia

Dm me please i might be interested
2023-6-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drey. I Posted at 6-15 07:34
Dm me please i might be interested

@Drey - this could be the start of a whole new business idea!  "I buy Ugly Drones"

2023-6-15
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 6-15 07:53
@Drey - this could be the start of a whole new business idea!  "I buy Ugly Drones"

that’s what I do.
2023-6-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drey. I Posted at 6-25 04:28
that’s what I do.

That's actually pretty cool.  
2023-6-25
Use props
ketan desai
New

India

I want to sell mavic 3 pro Damaged drone
2023-11-7
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ketan desai Posted at 11-7 11:14
I want to sell mavic 3 pro Damaged drone

How much do you want for it?
2023-11-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Drey. I Posted at 11-12 16:06
How much do you want for it?

He's in India....
2023-11-12
Use props
djiuser_buYzvr8edkqQ
New

United States

Hello. I broke my DJI fpv. It was a clean break but I couldn’t figure out how to fix it. I have the new arm and landing gear. Body was unharmed just the arm is damaged.
1-5 10:42
Use props
djiuser_buYzvr8edkqQ
New

United States

I have a DJI FPV with one broken arm. I have the replacement but couldn’t figure out how to fix it. I’m in California are you interested? I attached pictures. It was a clean break with main. Body unharmed.
1-5 17:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_buYzvr8edkqQ Posted at 1-5 17:37
I have a DJI FPV with one broken arm. I have the replacement but couldn’t figure out how to fix it. I’m in California are you interested? I attached pictures. It was a clean break with main. Body unharmed.

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap. You may consider sending your product back for repair via this link. You will be quoted for repair based on the result of the damage assessment and warranty period of your unit. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
1-6 02:48
Use props
djiuser_ReEnKLsbSBpR
New

United States

I only saw this from a Google search of selling a drone I have an fpv that I know nothing about that I would sell contact me 574-315-1875 I can send you pictures there
4-7 17:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules