Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mini 3 Is The Sub-249g Drone For Everyone, Anywhere
A New Addition To The Expanding DJI Mini Lineup, DJI Mini 3 Fits Into Any Adventure

DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today introduces DJI Mini 3, a compact, ultra-lightweight camera drone that is ready for adventure. At less than 249 grams, Mini 3 is portable to take anywhere and is exempt from most drone regulations in several parts of the world. Its 1/1.3-inch camera sensor films 4K HDR video and 12MP photos with True Vertical Shooting for incredible social media content clarity. With these features and more, DJI Mini 3 lets users capture any moment, so fly.

1.jpg

“DJI Mini 3 arrives as a welcome addition to our growing compact drone lineup,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director at DJI. “It follows in the footsteps of its sibling, Mini 3 Pro, and offers many of the same high-performance features as a worthy alternative option. We created Mini 3 to invite even more new users to take off for the first time, and we can’t wait to see the moments they create with it.”

Lightweight and Portable for Unlimited Takeoff
As the latest of the DJI Mini series, Mini 3 was specifically designed to weigh under 249 grams.[1] This compact design makes DJI Mini 3 easy to take in your bag or pocket for your next adventure. It also satisfies drone regulations in many parts of the world, where sub-250g drones allow users to fly within regional compliance, no registration or exam required.

2.jpg

Vivid, Vertical Detail
DJI Mini 3 records in dazzling 4K/30fps in HDR with true-to-life colors, both day and night.[2] A 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor and f/1.7 aperture allow greater image resolution, sharper depth of field, and lower image noise in even low lighting and high contrast, generating cleaner images. 4-in-1 pixel technology can create photos from 48MP to 12MP in size and individual pixels as large as 2.4 μm to improve low-light performance. Dual native ISO and chip-level HDR technology helps create incredibly clear images in little time, resulting in excellent results, even in images with high dynamic range such as large shadows. This excellent image quality means even more incredible results with True Vertical Shooting, rotating the camera 90 degrees to create content that is perfect for social media platforms.

4.jpg

Fly Longer, Smoother, Further
DJI Mini 3 comes with the standard Intelligent Flight Battery to provide a max flight time of up to 38 minutes. Extend your flights by up to 51 minutes with the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus.[3]  DJI O2 digital video transmission delivers a 720p/30fps live feed from up to 10 km away while using powerful anti-interference technology to deliver a reliable connection throughout the flight.[4] With a wind resistance at up to 10.7 m/s, Mini 3 can hover steady and keep a stable image in various conditions.

3.jpg

Cinematic Shots in a Tap
DJI Mini 3 makes content creation a breeze with QuickShots, a suite of pre-programmed flight and filming paths to let anyone make beautiful footage in both landscape and vertical shooting. These include:
●      Dronie: Aircraft flies back and up with the camera locked on the subject.
●      Helix: Aircraft flies up and spirals around the subject.
●      Rocket: Aircraft flies up with the camera facing down.
●      Circle: Aircraft circles around the subject.
●      Boomerang: Aircraft flies around the subject in an oval path, ascending as it flies away and descending as it returns.

5.jpg

Effortlessly Adept
Flying is easier than you think, and DJI Mini 3 supports a bunch of intelligent functions to help you get started right away. Auto Takeoff helps you start your flight journey. The Return to Home (RTH) function includes Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH, instructing the aircraft to automatically return to its starting point in situations like a dropped signal or low battery. Mini 3 also combines GNSS with the downward vision system and the infrared sensing system to hover stably and accurately, so you can fly confidently.

Accessories to Boost Your Flight
To get the most out of every flight, DJI Mini 3 arrives with several accessories:[5]
●      DJI RC is a lightweight and easy-to-use remote controller with a built-in screen. Thanks to the built-in DJI Fly app, it is ready to use without the need to connect to a smartphone, making takeoff more focused and aerial photography more enjoyable.
●      Intelligent Flight Battery ensures a smooth and worry-free flight for up to 38 minutes.
●      Intelligent Flight Battery Plus supports a max flight time of 51 minutes.
●      Two-Way Charging Hub charges the remote controller and three batteries in sequence, serves as a mobile power source, and stores batteries for convenient carrying.
●      ND Filters Set adapts the Mini 3 camera to strong lighting conditions with ND16/64/256 filters to always be ready for the perfect shot.
●      360° Propeller Guard fully covers the propellers and is easy to attach and detach, ensuring flight safety in a simple and efficient way.
●      Propeller Holder binds the front and back propellers when the aircraft is folded for more convenient storage

6.jpg

Additional Features
●      180°, Wide, and Sphere panorama, with Sphere Panorama Viewer 2.0 in the DJI Fly app offering a 720° view to drag and zoom a Sphere panorama.
●      QuickTransfer with max download speed of 25 MB/s
●      Supports large-angle tilt to introduce more creative possibilities.
●      Digital zoom at 2x in 4K/30fps, 4x in 1080p, and 2x in 12MP photo

Price and Availability
DJI Mini 3 is available for purchase from store.dji.com and authorized retail partners in seven configurations:
●      DJI Mini 3 (Drone Only) does not include a remote controller or charger, and is ideal for owners of existing DJI drones. It is available today for the retail price of USD $469.
●      DJI Mini 3 includes the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller. It is available today for the retail price of USD $559.
●      DJI Mini 3 (DJI RC) includes the DJI RC Remote Controller. It is available today for the retail price of USD $699.
●      DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo includes the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, Shoulder Bag, Two-Way Charging Hub, and two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries. It is available today for the retail price of USD $718.
●      DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC) includes the DJI RC Remote Controller, Shoulder Bag, Two-Way Charging Hub, and two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries. It is available today for the retail price of USD $858.

For more information on all the new features, accessories, and capabilities, please visit: https://www.dji.com/dji-mini-3

DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for DJI Mini 3.  The replacement service covers accidental damage, including flyaway, collisions and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.

DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to two replacements in one year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to three replacements in two years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include rewards for safe flight and free shipping. For a full list of details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh

DJI Mini 3 for SkyPixel
DJI is excited to see the new types of creative works that will be realized with Mini 3. To bring this opportunity to the world, SkyPixel, the leading global community for aerial photographers and videographers, is also launching a campaign that will give pilots everywhere the chance to fly and shoot with this new advanced mini drone. The SkyPixel Product Tryout program invites users to post why they should receive Mini 3 or who they would gift it to, and SkyPixel will choose users to receive Mini 3 for a limited time to create and share their content with a wider audience with a chance to win prizes. For more detailed information, please visit the official SkyPixel site.

About DJI
DJI is a global leader in developing and manufacturing civilian drones and aerial imaging technology for personal and professional use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight-control technology and camera stabilization. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible, reliable, and easier to use for creators and innovators around the world. DJI’s global operations currently span across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in over 100 countries for applications in filmmaking, construction, inspection, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, and many other industries.

For more information, visit our:  
Online Store: store.dji.com  
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJI

[1] Standard aircraft weight (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Always check local laws and regulations before use.
[2] HDR video does not support video recording at over 30 fps.
[3] Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With the Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 38 mins. With the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (sold separately and only in select countries), the flight time is extended to up to 51 mins, but the aircraft will weigh more than 249 g. Always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
[4] FCC-compliant, tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
[5] Listed accessories are sold separately. Availability may vary.

2022-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice info!
2022-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

One thing I don't see in the specs is if it has the D-Cinelike profile.
Can you confirm that is 'not' available in the 'standard' mini 3?
2022-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting write up for the Mini 3.

However, dropping Obstacle Avoidcance, reducing 4K @ 60fps video to 4K @ 30fps and Occusync 2 vice Occusync 3 is quite a drop off from the Mini 3 Pro.  Definitely worth the extra $200 for the Pro in my books.  
2022-12-9
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3152241 ft
  • >>>
United States

I knew this was coming, though it would be nice to see some software upgrades like tripod mode on the mini 3 pro to further separate the mini 3 and the mini 3 pro from one another and to give more of a reason to purchase the pro over the 3
2022-12-9
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-9 06:04
One thing I don't see in the specs is if it has the D-Cinelike profile.
Can you confirm that is 'not' available in the 'standard' mini 3?

The mini 3 does not have D-cinelike, on the DJI mini 3 spec page it says that it only has H.264 (.mp4) in with normal colour grading. M3P has Both H.264 & H.265 .MOV and .MP4 then Normal and D-Cinelike
2022-12-9
Use props
tvguy818
New
Flight distance : 8691 ft
United States

noticed this RC is O2.  Will the mini 3 RC with built in screen work with the Mini 2?
2022-12-9
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

In the article you state that it shoots 48mp photos but the website only states 12mp could you elaborate on the difference here?

2022-12-9
Use props
nmb1970
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110013 ft
Portugal

so it's a mini 2 with vertical shooting and a lot uglier...
2022-12-9
Use props
tvguy818
New
United States

nmb1970 Posted at 12-9 10:31
so it's a mini 2 with vertical shooting and a lot uglier...

A bigger battery plus even a bigger battery and an Upgraded controller.
2022-12-9
Use props
nmb1970
lvl.2
Portugal

tvguy818 Posted at 12-9 10:54

those options could be put on the mini2 also. since mini3 is not even O3. it's O2 just like the mini2. as for the even bigger battery, it's a battery tech. not the drone itself...
2022-12-9
Use props
tvguy818
New
United States

nmb1970 Posted at 12-9 10:58
those options could be put on the mini2 also. since mini3 is not even O3. it's O2 just like the mini2. as for the even bigger battery, it's a battery tech. not the drone itself...

I hope so. and I hope the controller goes on sale separately.
2022-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AK_90 Posted at 12-9 10:18
The mini 3 does not have D-cinelike, on the DJI mini 3 spec page it says that it only has H.264 (.mp4) in with normal colour grading. M3P has Both H.264 & H.265 .MOV and .MP4 then Normal and D-Cinelike

I noticed that too indeed. I'm not upgrading for sure.
2022-12-9
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-9 09:03

However, dropping Obstacle Avoidcance, reducing 4K @ 60fps video to 4K @ 30fps and Occusync 2 vice Occusync 3 is quite a drop off from the Mini 3 Pro.  Definitely worth the extra $200 for the Pro in my books.  

Occusync 2 is still more than capable as a transmission system on the mini 3 drone.
I have it on my air 2 and never had issues
2022-12-9
Use props
nmb1970
lvl.2
Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 12-9 12:32
I noticed that too indeed. I'm not upgrading for sure.

one of the reasons to call it ugly mini 2

they could do a non pro mini 3 with H265 and O3. but no.
2022-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Pastime Posted at 12-9 21:42
Occusync 2 is still more than capable as a transmission system on the mini 3 drone.
I have it on my air 2 and never had issues

Good to know you aren't having any issues with O2 on the Air 2.  

I saw where DJI dropped the number of antennas on the Mini 3 down to 2 whereas the Mini 3 Pro has 4 so I anticipate a weaker signal between RC and drone.  Will be interesting to see how that works out.
2022-12-10
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 04:32
Good to know you aren't having any issues with O2 on the Air 2.  

I saw where DJI dropped the number of antennas on the Mini 3 down to 2 whereas the Mini 3 Pro has 4 so I anticipate a weaker signal between RC and drone.  Will be interesting to see how that works out.

They are already stating 12km distance for the M3P and 10km for the mini 3, however we all know that those aren’t real world numbers, however on page they seem slightly different. Another big thing to consider is the M3P also transmits a live 1080p 60fps feed and the M3 is the same as the mini 2 with 720p at 30fps. And latency at 120ms vs 200ms respectively.
2022-12-10
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 04:32
Good to know you aren't having any issues with O2 on the Air 2.  

I saw where DJI dropped the number of antennas on the Mini 3 down to 2 whereas the Mini 3 Pro has 4 so I anticipate a weaker signal between RC and drone.  Will be interesting to see how that works out.

i am using the RC-N1 controller that came with my air 2,and am wondering if that may have
anything to do with the signal as it is I believe not as directional as the DJI RC one.

2022-12-10
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
United States

Pastime Posted at 12-10 09:42
i am using the RC-N1 controller that came with my air 2,and am wondering if that may have
anything to do with the signal as it is I believe not as directional as the DJI RC one.

Hope the new mini 3 drone works out well for them,and if it does they will sell a lot of them.
2022-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AK_90 Posted at 12-10 07:24
They are already stating 12km distance for the M3P and 10km for the mini 3, however we all know that those aren’t real world numbers, however on page they seem slightly different. Another big thing to consider is the M3P also transmits a live 1080p 60fps feed and the M3 is the same as the mini 2 with 720p at 30fps. And latency at 120ms vs 200ms respectively.

I was looking at getting the newly released Mini 3 for one of my younger grandsons but the upgrades that the Mini 3 Pro has over the Mini 3 just make it worthwhile for me to spend more to get a much better drone.  I'm sure the OA capability alone will make it better for him as a beginner.  
2022-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Pastime Posted at 12-10 09:42
anything to do with the signal as it is I believe not as directional as the DJI RC one.

With the RC having internal antennas you really do have to be aware of pointing directly at the drone.  The RC N1 is much more forgiving if you aren't perfectly aligned.
2022-12-10
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 09:50
With the RC having internal antennas you really do have to be aware of pointing directly at the drone.  The RC N1 is much more forgiving if you aren't perfectly aligned.

I am wondering with novice pilots that will be getting the new mini 3 with the
DJI RC controller being more directional,what kind of signal issues they will experience.
And their will be many issues  with new first time pilots in regards to signal strength problems.
2022-12-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

nmb1970 Posted at 12-10 01:25
one of the reasons to call it ugly mini 2

they could do a non pro mini 3 with H265 and O3. but no.

They could give everything away. But noooo
2022-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Pastime Posted at 12-10 11:27
I am wondering with novice pilots that will be getting the new mini 3 with the
DJI RC controller being more directional,what kind of signal issues they will experience.
And their will be many issues  with new first time pilots in regards to signal strength problems.

Most probably at least the same amount that had issues when the Mini 3 Pro was released.  The other thing that could be a negative effect is they dropped the number of antennas from 4 to 2 on the Mini 3.  I did see where some were speculating that the 2 antennas were moved into the front legs of the Mini 3.  Couldn't do that on the Mini 3 Pro as it was legless.  
2022-12-11
Use props
djiuser_BDhb0OnQaDkp
lvl.1

Mexico

Hola, saben si se liberará pronto el SDK para el mini 3
Lo que pasa es que estaba apunto de comprar el Mini 3.pro
Pero la verdad que me ajusta más el mini 3
Lo quiero para fotogrametría
2022-12-12
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 09:48
I was looking at getting the newly released Mini 3 for one of my younger grandsons but the upgrades that the Mini 3 Pro has over the Mini 3 just make it worthwhile for me to spend more to get a much better drone.  I'm sure the OA capability alone will make it better for him as a beginner.

If I was getting one for someone starting out I’d be just like you, I had a guy arguing with me on YouTube about how they didn’t think people should be as worried about the sensors for younger pilots because it can fail. I thought that was silly. I’d much rather have the options for the price difference and know that the sensors might save them from an accident. However I always tell everyone to fly like you have no sensors then when they save you it’s great, but if you rely on them and the fail, it’s just asking for consequences. I think personally if it’s in the budget the M3P is the better choice. but if you can only afford a mini 3 or mini 2 I would go for the 3. However I started with an SE then went to a mini 2 and now have the M3P (this started in May 2022 lol) got my part 107 license in August and I just keep wanting a bigger and better one. I’m super happy with the M3P I have now though.
2022-12-16
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-9 09:03

Wonder if they will enable use with FPV or the Goggles? Not that I would downgrade from either my Mav Pro 2 or Mini 3 Pro.
2022-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AK_90 Posted at 12-16 07:04
If I was getting one for someone starting out I’d be just like you, I had a guy arguing with me on YouTube about how they didn’t think people should be as worried about the sensors for younger pilots because it can fail. I thought that was silly. I’d much rather have the options for the price difference and know that the sensors might save them from an accident. However I always tell everyone to fly like you have no sensors then when they save you it’s great, but if you rely on them and the fail, it’s just asking for consequences. I think personally if it’s in the budget the M3P is the better choice. but if you can only afford a mini 3 or mini 2 I would go for the 3. However I started with an SE then went to a mini 2 and now have the M3P (this started in May 2022 lol) got my part 107 license in August and I just keep wanting a bigger and better one. I’m super happy with the M3P I have now though.

I agree with your reasoning completely.  Drones can get addicting very quickly.  Every time a new one comes out I'm thinking time for an upgrade.  I almost jumped on the Mavic 3 but after all the issues at release I held off and got the Air 2S instead.  Recently, I was thinking of getting the Mavic 3 Classic but really the Air 2s and the Mini 3 Pro do everything that I need done with a drone.  I too got my Part 107 but mostly fly for recreation purposes.  However, it is handy to have it in case I do a commercial job.  

Lately, I've been getting more and more back into scuba diving so I'm kind of splitting my time between that and drone flying.  
2022-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ShadyDealer Posted at 12-16 13:35
Wonder if they will enable use with FPV or the Goggles? Not that I would downgrade from either my Mav Pro 2 or Mini 3 Pro.

If I was a betting man, I'd for sure bet against that happening.  
2022-12-16
Use props
djiuser_XMNzW7Zhmzyb
New

United States

Hi, I just crashed my Mini 3 a few days ago. I had DJI Care Refresh service and activated already.   I have  a few questions here.
1.  Since I'm still traveling can I send the broken drone back  when I get back my home or I have to send it back right away?
2. it looks the battery is still working, so should I send it back with the drone as well?
3. How long can I get my new drone in usual?  I'm in US.
2022-12-16
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-16 14:30
I agree with your reasoning completely.  Drones can get addicting very quickly.  Every time a new one comes out I'm thinking time for an upgrade.  I almost jumped on the Mavic 3 but after all the issues at release I held off and got the Air 2S instead.  Recently, I was thinking of getting the Mavic 3 Classic but really the Air 2s and the Mini 3 Pro do everything that I need done with a drone.  I too got my Part 107 but mostly fly for recreation purposes.  However, it is handy to have it in case I do a commercial job.  

Lately, I've been getting more and more back into scuba diving so I'm kind of splitting my time between that and drone flying.

Hey I understand I have a few different hobbies myself that split my time and a baby on the way! But I’ve always loved airplanes since I was a small child, I used to get the airplane equivalent of zoo-books if you know what that is from the 90s. And I remember when drones were first getting popular a few years back that I really wanted one but knew I couldn’t afford it. Flash forward a few years and I was going to get a PS5 for my birthday and we couldn’t find one so my wife and I randomly saw the DJI Mini SE at Walmart, we almost got it then but I wanted to research it. I watched hours of videos and determined that DJI was apparently a good brand to get and decided $300 was worth trying it out. I thought to myself thinking back to when they first came out again and the price and so you have to know I was skeptical about how good it would be. Needless to say I was impressed enough I wanted to get more and get a license. I dunno if I could quit flying though it’s brought me so much joy. It might sound childish but I’ve literally cried several times over the fact that it’s something I am able to do. I really do love it. Sorry to write you a book, I tend to like to talk about things a lot that I’m passionate about haha
2022-12-17
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-16 14:35
If I was a betting man, I'd for sure bet against that happening.

Haha Mr Positive you never know?! lol. My original goggles collecting dust to be fair. Barely used them.
2022-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AK_90 Posted at 12-17 08:29
Hey I understand I have a few different hobbies myself that split my time and a baby on the way! But I’ve always loved airplanes since I was a small child, I used to get the airplane equivalent of zoo-books if you know what that is from the 90s. And I remember when drones were first getting popular a few years back that I really wanted one but knew I couldn’t afford it. Flash forward a few years and I was going to get a PS5 for my birthday and we couldn’t find one so my wife and I randomly saw the DJI Mini SE at Walmart, we almost got it then but I wanted to research it. I watched hours of videos and determined that DJI was apparently a good brand to get and decided $300 was worth trying it out. I thought to myself thinking back to when they first came out again and the price and so you have to know I was skeptical about how good it would be. Needless to say I was impressed enough I wanted to get more and get a license. I dunno if I could quit flying though it’s brought me so much joy. It might sound childish but I’ve literally cried several times over the fact that it’s something I am able to do. I really do love it. Sorry to write you a book, I tend to like to talk about things a lot that I’m passionate about haha

It's always nice to be passionate about something.  I think we all tend to love to talk about our passions.  
2022-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ShadyDealer Posted at 12-17 09:30
Haha Mr Positive  you never know?! lol. My original goggles collecting dust to be fair. Barely used them.

You're exactly right and that's why I don't bet with real money.  
2022-12-18
Use props
Vook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64961 ft
Slovenia

Dear DJI, is there a chance that you could change the mini 3 descend speed to the same 5 m/s as the mini 3 pro has, since already all the other flight characteristics are the same. Would be greatly appreciated! This could also be really helpfull incase the battery level is low, but the drone is still quite far up.
2022-12-18
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
Cyprus

tvguy818 Posted at 12-9 10:54

The mini 3 camera overall is a serious upgrade to mini 2 according to features and examples uploaded so far. Especially if one is interested in photography.
If someone does have already a drone with obstacle avoidance, Mini 3 seems like a great candidate for a sub-250gr for residential areas frilghts.
2022-12-19
Use props
nmb1970
lvl.2
Portugal

fable Posted at 12-19 01:25
The mini 3 camera overall is a serious upgrade to mini 2 according to features and examples uploaded so far. Especially if one is interested in photography.
If someone does have already a drone with obstacle avoidance, Mini 3 seems like a great candidate for a sub-250gr for residential areas frilghts.

serious upgrade? only thing I see is the instagram option. same MP as the 2. no H265 option either. what do you consider serious? uploaded examples? lol...
2022-12-20
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
Cyprus

nmb1970 Posted at 12-20 14:52
serious upgrade? only thing I see is the instagram option. same MP as the 2. no H265 option either. what do you consider serious? uploaded examples? lol...

Well I used to own a mini 2. While it is very good for videos, the photo quality is often underwhelming.
From what I read mini 3 is much better in that department with great low-light performance.
I currently use an Air 2S and I would grab a mini 3 just to shoot city and low light footage in discretion.
It is also less noisy than mini-2.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_QLSPSTwPMwz4
New
Colombia

Can "Return to controller" function be added by clicking the Return home button twice? It will be very useful.
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_X1HuNM9LZ0gl
New

United Kingdom

Have you been searching to buy pain medication online at good prices? However, meds pluggings is the best online pharmacy for you to buy your medication online cheap and legit. Moreover, with our 100% success rate and fast delivery, your order is 100% sure, safe and guarantee.
Also, delivery of your package within the USA takes 24 hours, 2 days to Canada and Europe, and three to five days worldwide. Finally, in Ideal medical pharmacy, you’ll order you medication online within the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe, and Worldwide.
For more info, contact:
Phone N0: +1(213) 214-0423

2022-12-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules