Europe: How to Get The C1 Label for Your Mavic 3 & Cine
34590 223 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OGGMagnus
lvl.1

Norway

Now do this for the Air 2S please. Thank you.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73678 ft
Italy

Hi. I'm currently in Italy with my Mavic 3 but there is no pop up in my RC Pro to apply for the label
2023-7-28
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-16 01:41
Hello, there. Mavic 3 Pro/Mavic 3 Pro Cine has been certified as C2, and all versions of drones have received the C2 class identification labels.

Hi. I don't have any option in my app to apply for the label. I just arrived in Italy. I have a Mavic 3
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ Posted at 7-28 05:13
Hi. I don't have any option in my app to apply for the label. I just arrived in Italy. I have a Mavic 3

Hello, there. Would you please tell us the SN of the aircraft?
2023-7-28
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 06:08

How can I send you a dm?
2023-7-28
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 06:08

Hi. Where can I send you the sn?
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can click the "Personal Message" on my profile and send us DM.
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-30 04:20
Sorry for the inconvenience. You can click the "Personal Message" on my profile and send us DM.

There is no dm button
2023-7-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

PERSONAL MESSAGE, right under DJI Wanda's picture.
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-30 06:26
PERSONAL MESSAGE, right under DJI Wanda's picture.

No option on mobile. Will retry on pc
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-30 04:20
Sorry for the inconvenience. You can click the "Personal Message" on my profile and send us DM.

Ok. I sent you a DM. Thanks
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_DJusEuh1klkQ Posted at 7-30 08:48
Ok. I sent you a DM. Thanks

The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions:
a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;
c. Drone now is in the European Economic Area (EEA) ;

Please check the firmware version on your drone and try the steps below again:
If using the DJI RC & RC PRO, please connect RC with the drone first, then please click Profile→ Click the "Headset" icon on the top-right corner → "C1 Class Identification Label".

Please tell us your feedback.
2023-7-31
Use props
Ziv.ishshalom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 824606 ft
Germany

Hi,
I am trying to add my address (Germany) and I get "System error, please try again later." error.
Tried also adding an address via https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress but I am getting the same error.
What should I do next?
2023-8-12
Use props
Ziv.ishshalom
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
I am trying to add my address (Germany) and I get "System error, please try again later." error.
Tried also adding an address via https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress but I am getting the same error.
What should I do next?
2023-8-12
Use props
Ziv.ishshalom
lvl.2
Israel

Hi,
What should I do next?
2023-8-12
Use props
AsturianCetorix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46814 ft
Spain

Bummer that the Pro version weights 59 grams above C1 limit... fliying a C2 sucks in so many ways in UE.
2023-8-15
Use props
fansf3575fa1
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone who purchased a C1-certified DJI drone in the US been able to get this C1 label?

It seems DJI expects you to request the label only after you've traveled to the EU?  So how will they be able to use the label if DJI is mailing the label to their home back in the US?

Because it's not easy to get mail delivered while you're staying in hotels for a couple of nights.

Maybe only drones purchased in the EU are meant to get labels?

I asked DJI support in the US and got an answer from support.eu@dji.com, as if it was some DJI dept in the EU that answered my question.

If these are suppose to be C1-compliant, why are they not including the label in the box at least or sending it to any registered owner of a C1-certified drone who simply requests it?

I don't understand having to do it inside the app.  It sounds like you have to physically be in the EU to request the label?

Again, has anyone who purchased in the US been able to get this?  Maybe spoof the app with VPN?
2023-10-4
Use props
djiuser_UkYBwKgWstTu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468369 ft

Portugal

Cannot locate C1 label request for my freshly purchased DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, less then 2 month ago. It came with C2 label on it. I am in Portugal. I sent personal message to DJI Wanda with SN. Please advise. Thanks
2023-10-15
Use props
fans323e6bab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130791 ft
Sweden

Hi, is the C1 classification never gonna be available for the Mavic 3 Classic?
2023-12-9
Use props
MT_DK
lvl.1
Spain

It does not seem that any of the described ways to get C1 for Mavic3 Cine here, works.

I upgraded the firmware first. Then the popup for C1 request came. I entered the address. It said "system error". Now I want to restart the process - but there is no "C1" buttons. I tried, of course, in Fly App, going on Profile > "upper right headset" -> .... no C1 related options. I tried clicking on "More services" it just opens the homepage of DJI help center.

I tried to go online on "My service portal" ...No C1 related options.

It seems that screenshots and guides in this thread are now outdated.

Can anyone advise how to "restart" the C1 application process - as of now (January 2024).
1-13 16:51
Use props
SeptiB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

hi, i apply for C1 to my mini 4 pro, i am in Romania EEA,  Label is shiped, i must wait until it comes to take picture but down on the page the exemples of pictures is only for Mavic 3* and Matrice, can i use the Mavic exemples for my mini 4 pro to take pictures and uploadit to finish the application?
2-1 10:33
Use props
djiuser_E7hdAgxV29rj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43 ft
Australia

Hi, is there a way someone outside of eu to apply for c1 certificate? I am from australia and planning on a trip to the eu countries. Thanks
2-14 23:37
Use props
fansf3575fa1
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_E7hdAgxV29rj Posted at 2-14 23:37
Hi, is there a way someone outside of eu to apply for c1 certificate? I am from australia and planning on a trip to the eu countries. Thanks

DJI claims that they're required to do it this way instead of including the label in the box or shipping it to anyone who requests them, including anywhere else in the world.

But EASA says there are no such requirements.

So you wonder if any other drone manufacturer are forcing people to request labels this way.
3-6 18:40
Use props
jffsngrns
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159623 ft
United States

@Natalia, I am traveling from US to EU this year but the Mavic 3 Classic I have did not have the C1 class label. How can I get the label for my drone? Mavic 3 Classic firmware is v01.00.0600 and the Fly App is v1.12.8. I do not see the option to request C1 Label. Is there an updated process? I keep seeing the link from 2022.

Thank you in advance.
3-12 09:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules