Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tUtt3ZwPIZst
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123451 ft
Italy

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 12-25 11:09
[view_image]
This is the only "popup" I get? The drone (Macic 3 Cine) is updated and my MC pro likewise. The drone and the MC pro are connected. What am I doing wrong???

Your RC must be connected to your aircraft for C1 certificate to appear
2022-12-29
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Try it online:

If you logged in, you uploaded the photos, your status is "Application Completed" and there is still no PDF for download, try another browser. If this does not help, contact DJI.
2022-12-30
Use props
Mario Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 540331 ft
Poland

RE: Europe: How to Get The C1 Label for Your Mavic 3 & Cine

Jaki jest problem? Nie mogę przesłać zdjęć do certyfikacji.
20230102_181441.jpg
2023-1-2
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Support Posted at 2022-12-9 07:58
FAQ:1. How to get the C1 Label for my Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine?The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions: a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;c. Drone now is in the European Economic Area (EEA) ;If your drone fulfills the above conditions,  Please follow the 5 steps in this thread to get the label and certificate document.
2. How long does it take to receive the C1 label after submitting the documents to aftersales/customer support?Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the submission of the application. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if the label did not arrive 20 days after you submitted the application, please contact DJI support to get another label.
3. What happens if I do not want to get a C1 label for the Mavic 3? How does this affect me?You are allowed to fly without a C1 certificate and C1 label until the end of 2023. However, until then, you can only fly in the Open A2 category and you will have to have an A2 “Remote Piloting License”. From 1 January 2024, you would only be allowed to fly in the A3 Open Category.

I will try again - maybe DJI will react this time?? My Mavic 3 Cine and mi RC Pro are both updated and connected. Still all I get is this???
2023-1-3
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

djiuser_VRrFZHFQmIXB Posted at 2022-12-9 05:57
I got the C1 popup after Fly app update. Tried fill the address form, country field was disabled, so couldn't finish. Tried going back, but it exited to the main view and pop-up hasn't shown again. How to try again?
EDIT: found the way: Profile -> upper right corner has "customer support" icon and there is the C1 button. And this time the country was preselected.

Same here - DJI  is silent. No answer, no reaction, no nothing!!! Wake up DJI!!!
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_3ahEJGEKFgjw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35148 ft
Spain

Realice los pasos de subir las fotos y solicitar el certificado a través del servicio postventa de atención al cliente y con ayuda del traductor. La experiencia fue muy agradable y eficiente. Gracias Baran.
2023-1-6
Use props
MaineMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 701296 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-12-12 18:16
Hi, there. Please don't worry, users from around the world can fly in Europe, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Iceland without C1 certification until the end of 2023. So you do not need to apply the label until the end of 2023.

I live in the US but travel to Europe often.  Like others in this group, we would like to have the C1 labels and certification BEFORE traveling to minimize the difficulties once on our journeys.  DJI could easily solve this problem, so please add my voice to all the others when you run this up the line!
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MaineMan Posted at 1-7 14:51
I live in the US but travel to Europe often.  Like others in this group, we would like to have the C1 labels and certification BEFORE traveling to minimize the difficulties once on our journeys.  DJI could easily solve this problem, so please add my voice to all the others when you run this up the line!

Hi, there, we understand your concern, at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). So no worries, you can fly the drone without a C1 label freely in the none EEA regions (eg. the UK). The application will be available when you have the need to use the drone in European Economic Area and indeed your drone is in the European Economic Area.
2023-1-9
Use props
mcde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621906 ft
Greece

Today I received the envelope containing the stickers and some instructions. However I'm not sure of the stickers placement on the aircraft. I understand that this video should be close to what we are supposed to do, except for the "V2.0" sticker, which if I understand the printed instructions correctly, shouldn't be applied on the aircraft. Any help on this would be appreciated.

2023-1-9
Use props
fans068ec216
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4022969 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-12-21 05:19
Hi, there. Thanks for your inquiry, may I know when you will be traveling?
Thank you in advance.

I just spent over an hour on chat with support, and basically the only option available (apparently) is to apply while in country.

agree with you that the whole thing has been miss sold and mislead, I just purchased a mavic 3 cine solely to use on a job in Europe later in January under the C1 Rules and regulations. but there was no solution offered other than fly in the open category, which is not what I purchased this for..

the whole thing is very disappointing
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans068ec216 Posted at 1-9 04:54
I just spent over an hour on chat with support, and basically the only option available (apparently) is to apply while in country.

agree with you that the whole thing has been miss sold and mislead, I just purchased a mavic 3 cine solely to use on a job in Europe later in January under the C1 Rules and regulations. but there was no solution offered other than fly in the open category, which is not what I purchased this for..

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for your inconvenience. We noticed our support has replied to your concerns and have forwarded your needs and feedback to the relevant team already, and you can stay tuned on our official website to get the latest update.
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused again.
2023-1-9
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

mcde Posted at 1-9 04:29
Today I received the envelope containing the stickers and some instructions. However I'm not sure of the stickers placement on the aircraft. I understand that this video should be close to what we are supposed to do, except for the "V2.0" sticker, which if I understand the printed instructions correctly, shouldn't be applied on the aircraft. Any help on this would be appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87leyl-j-lA

Read Post #69

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 867&pid=2931401

The V2.0 label is for the packaging of the drone. Didn't yoiu read the instructions?
2023-1-9
Use props
mcde
lvl.4
Greece

SeehawerB Posted at 1-9 12:22
Read Post #69

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=280867&pid=2931401

Yes, I did read the instructions. That's why I said that applying the "V2.0" sticker on the aircraft as shown in the video is probably wrong.
2023-1-9
Use props
wisnia1010
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234938 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Anybody knows why there's no possibility to upload photos for verification ? I get message "System error. Please try again" constantly since Monday, so i don't know if photos should be in specific size/format or what ?
2023-1-11
Use props
adelica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1745446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It’s not possible to upload photos. Doesn’t matter the format, size, name or browser used.
FCD6ED4A-6D40-4C65-8646-410617334734.jpeg
2023-1-11
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9361703 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I did it for my Mavic 3 and got the labels in around two weeks
2023-1-11
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Try it on your PC / MAC if it does not work on mobile device.
2023-1-11
Use props
Ale_plax_ita
lvl.1

Italy

HI all

but when you write..uploaded photos.... in which format? the have to be a particular name?

i'm continuing trying using RC mini3 pro linked with Mavic 3...the drone it's on with 13 sat ...but i continue to receive the "Upload error" message..i'm usign 3 photos named 3,4,5.jpeg

same thing from the web browser under my application

Anyone can help me?

p.s.: i've already attached all the labels correctly to my drone
2023-1-11
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3843146 ft
United States

Ale_plax_ita Posted at 1-11 23:37
HI all

but when you write..uploaded photos.... in which format? the have to be a particular name?

The name of the files is irrelevant. I left the file names as the phone had named them. JPG format.
But I uploaded them through the DJI website, not through the phone app.
Everything went without a error.
2023-1-12
Use props
mcde
lvl.4
Greece

Well, I am also receiving the same error when trying to upload images. I tried resizing them, using another browser and the mobile app. This error was displayed every time.
2023-1-12
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

My photos were taken with an Android smartphone, I resized them before upload, which is business as usual for me to reduce file size to few hundred Kilobytes before sending data through the internet.
If an upload fails, via mail, via upload to forums or else, the first thing is trying smaller file sizes. Perhaps worth a try for you?
2023-1-12
Use props
ZmoothOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Tried smaller file size, less pixels, different browsers...I get the same "System error. Please try again" every time.
2023-1-12
Use props
adelica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1745446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Doesn’t matter PC/Mac/Android/iOS/Chrome/Safari/Fly/JPG/HEIC/Size/Resolution. Tried all sort of combinations: System error. Anyone from DJI support?
2023-1-12
Use props
Irish Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334623 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

yakuzadrone Posted at 2022-12-14 08:52
[view_image]

It got Shipped today! What will be the first thing you do when you get your C1 label?

when you recieve your stickers, there is instructions in the package on where to put the stickers. then upload images of them through the dji app or website.
2023-1-12
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1785387 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ZmoothOperator Posted at 1-12 04:53
Tried smaller file size, less pixels, different browsers...I get the same "System error. Please try again" every time.

Same here in Ireland, have tried stock controller, RC and my PC, same error message every time, so frustrating..
2023-1-13
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-9 01:15
Hi, there, we understand your concern, at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). So no worries, you can fly the drone without a C1 label freely in the none EEA regions (eg. the UK). The application will be available when you have the need to use the drone in European Economic Area and indeed your drone is in the European Economic Area.

Natalia; this is the problem!  How can we get a C1 label once we arrive in Europe if we are visiting and travelling around?  It's a process that takes many days and requires a postal address.  THIS is why so many people (UK especially!) want to get this sorted before a trip to Europe, so it is ready immediately when we arrive.
2023-1-14
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ian in London Posted at 1-14 01:29
Natalia; this is the problem!  How can we get a C1 label once we arrive in Europe if we are visiting and travelling around?  It's a process that takes many days and requires a postal address.  THIS is why so many people (UK especially!) want to get this sorted before a trip to Europe, so it is ready immediately when we arrive.

I suppose the same way any country outside of Europe would go about getting a label. I don’t believe DJI can give and get approval for countries outside to fly or get a CE label to use in Europe . I don’t believe this is their call and would most likely be between the appropriate authorities. For instance some changes to how the aircraft flies and changes to landing light system have changed. It would seem strange that it would fall to DJI to decide if you could fly a different craft with different spec in another country.

Brexit has a lot to answer for and caused much uproar in almost every European country including Britain and it looks like these anomalies are going to keep popping up. But looking at this I would say this is going to be a UK problem to sort not European or DJI and I can see the same problem arising when Europeans want to fly in the UK.
2023-1-14
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Natalia; this is the problem!  How can we get a C1 label once we arrive in Europe if we are visiting and travelling around?  It's a process that takes many days and requires a postal address.  THIS is why so many people (UK especially!) want to get this sorted before a trip to Europe, so it is ready immediately when we arrive.

The C1 label will be compulsory from 2024. For the moment, the most important thing is to obtain an A1/A3 online training follow-up certificate / exam in one of the EU countries.

And don't forget the insurance. If the certificate mentioned above is valid in all EU countries, the insurance conditions may vary.
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your feedback.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better with such parts. If there is any updates, you can also check our official website.We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, please have a look.
Thank you again for your understanding.

2023-1-15
Use props
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2362441 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can confirm that it's currently impossible to upload the photos.

- PC Browser gives me error messages.
- Smartphone, as well.
- RC Pro starts the whole process from zero. I need to enter my address (even though I already have the stickers...). But submitting the address-form also gives me an error.

2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_BlbQKnG76XOm
New
Flight distance : 608904 ft
Italy

Hi, me too i try to upload the photos to mac, tablet android and smartphone, i change name , reduce size of the photos but it isn't impossible! How I can do it?
2023-1-15
Use props
Tegels
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5889249 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am getting also ' System error, try again later' message when I am trying uploading the photo's. I tried on my iMac, phone and RCPro. Come on DJI!! React and fix this!!
2023-1-16
Use props
fans39703787
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11388 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Same problem here. I have tried to upload several times the last week with no luck. I get the same system error-message as the others.
2023-1-16
Use props
fans39703787
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11388 ft
  • >>>
Norway

...and this link https://repair.dji.com/certification/ just redirects me to somewhere useless.
2023-1-16
Use props
SzymonN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1947201 ft
  • >>>
Poland

It’s not possible to upload photos. Doesn’t matter the format, size, name or browser used.
2023-1-16
Use props
Xerxes90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 639977 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same problem with uploading pictures. Come on DJI, solve that problem please.
2023-1-16
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I did not manage to upload the photos either from the application or from the PC. I spoke online with a representative and sent him the photos and the next day everything was ok, the "C1" authorization process was ready.
2023-1-16
Use props
Xerxes90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 639977 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Could some DJI dude help us?
2023-1-17
Use props
mcde
lvl.4
Greece

Balaes Posted at 1-16 23:57
I did not manage to upload the photos either from the application or from the PC. I spoke online with a representative and sent him the photos and the next day everything was ok, the "C1" authorization process was ready.

That's what I did too. The application was approved shortly after.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, members. If you encounter difficulties in uploading the pictures. Please PM me your application number and three required pictures. You may upload it to a cloud drive and send me the link. Please make sure to open the authority.  We will forward your picture and application to our related teams.  We have forwarded your feedback to our designated department.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules