Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Antennas for the controller. is one 5.8ghz the other 2.4ghz...
1392 6 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

so my question is do both frequencies propegate on both antennas? or is one antenna 2.4 the other 5.8?
2022-12-9
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

The antennas on the Spark remote controller are of the multi-range type, they can serve both ranges.

HTH,
Wolferl
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this inquiry of yours to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. To give an update, both frequencies (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) are channeled on the antennas. One antenna is for transmitting, and two antennas are for receiving. The Primary antenna (left) is used for transmitting and receiving signals, while the Secondary (right) antenna is only used for receiving signals. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and keep safe.

2022-12-9
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

Thanks Wolfrl, Paladin and Admin DJI Tony, very informative and thanks again for the information.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Frunobulax Posted at 12-10 04:45
Thanks Wolfrl, Paladin and Admin DJI Tony, very informative and thanks again for the information.

You are most welcome. Happy flying!
2022-12-12
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

Hi DJI Tony I have a follow up question. Is there a point where my Spark is locked into either the 2.4 or 5.8ghz OR can the Spark in flight switch back and forth between 2.4 and 5.8?   
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules