123Next >
26818 115 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PILOTB777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10866 ft
Réunion

Why are they not compatible? Will they be one day? I still didn't bought the avata as I don't want to have 2 goggles.
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for new information on the Goggles' compatibility. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-9
Use props
Sly65
lvl.1

France

I bought a second hand dji fpv and there is no way to use it with the goggles 2 that came with my avata. Are you planning to make it compatible soon?
2022-12-9
Use props
PILOTB777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10866 ft
Réunion

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-9 19:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for new information on the Goggles' compatibility. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The goggles 2 are compatible with the avata, the air unit O3 and now with the first generation air units …. It should be compatible with the DJI FPV drone. I hope you make it right..
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_bNUNRymi2DLB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Are there any release dates for this fpv compatibility firmware?
Thanks
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

PILOTB777 Posted at 12-9 20:09
The goggles 2 are compatible with the avata, the air unit O3 and now with the first generation air units …. It should be compatible with the DJI FPV drone. I hope you make it right..

Thank you for your response. With regards to the DJI FPV drone, we have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models. Please continue to pay attention to the DJI official website. If there is any latest news, we will announce it on the website as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-10
Use props
webvamsi666yahoo.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi anyone know with new Firmware update this is possible?
2022-12-26
Use props
webvamsi666yahoo.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 20:41
Thank you for your response. With regards to the DJI FPV drone, we have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models. Please continue to pay attention to the DJI official website. If there is any latest news, we will announce it on the website as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Could you please check with new Update DJI Goggles 2 works with DJI FPV drone?

Thank you
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

webvamsi666yahoo.com Posted at 12-26 01:23
Could you please check with new Update DJI Goggles 2 works with DJI FPV drone?

Thank you

DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Please stay tuned to DJI’s official website for the new information on the goggles’ compatibility.
2022-12-29
Use props
fans4cfc6b65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good morning all,
Has there been any progress yet from DJI to make these goggles compatible with the fov combo drone or is this still a work in progress if so do you have an ETA ?
Cheers

2023-1-30
Use props
djiuser_xC2yXLjFMzQg
lvl.2

Netherlands

fans4cfc6b65 Posted at 1-30 01:25
Good morning all,
Has there been any progress yet from DJI to make these goggles compatible with the fov combo drone or is this still a work in progress if so do you have an ETA ?
Cheers

No still no change
2023-2-10
Use props
ERODZ
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Any update on Googles 2 working with the DJI racing drone?  Waiting but running out of patience with other digital systems gaining traction.
2023-2-14
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Same here
7 months since googles 2 launch and still no news…
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121365 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

I hope they add this I have goggles 2 and want a stand alone fpv. I do not want 2 sets of goggle.
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

please update the dji fpv drone, i do not want to carry 2 sets of goggles around
2023-2-17
Use props
JustAlan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394652 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

same here! i'm so ready to buy FPV as soon as it is made possible. come on, make it happen...
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

It’s been so long now. We want the fpv but don’t want the v2goggles.
2023-2-23
Use props
fansae8e5210
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi
i bought the dji goggles 2 because i wear glasses and sold my old v2 goggle now i regret it.
i can't get the goggles 2 paired with the dji fpv drone and i don't quite understand this.
You can now make the goggles 2 work with the air unit and caddx but not for the dji fpv drone why??
Will this be fixed in a the next firmware? I hope so otherwise I have to sell the fpv drone because is useless now, or i have to get a second hands goggles v2.
I hope that you will get this done im not the only one who has this problem.

Best regards,

Petar
2023-2-23
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Please DJI, make it happen
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Agreed. Total game changer.
2023-2-23
Use props
fansa4ef2b55
New

Australia

I have just purchased FPV drone and can’t connect it to my goggles 2
What a waste of money
2023-2-25
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

It’s incredibly from DJIs side.

One year old drone not supporting new accessories as goggles.

Biggest pain it’s having no news.
2023-2-25
Use props
JamesFilms
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just purchased the DJI FPV thinking that the firmware had already been releasedThey have been talking about this for ages.
Well that's a waste of money.

Thanks DJI....  
2023-2-26
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

JamesFilms Posted at 2-26 09:39
Just purchased the DJI FPV thinking that the firmware had already been releasedThey have been talking about this for ages.
Well that's a waste of money.

Was waiting to buy the fpv kit and I would of sold the goggles and controller as I already own the goggles 2 and the controller. They should atleast let people know if they are going to support the goggles or not.
2023-2-26
Use props
fans09964783
lvl.2

Turkey

I think this is not acceptable. Googles V2 could work with Avata , O3 , FPV and old AirUnit that means in technical perspective it can be done. Now we have googles 2 and sold the older one. 2 uses old airUnits , o3 and avata. It's just need to connect fpv too. I have two of them waiting on desk
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

We are all patiently waiting
2023-2-28
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJIs silence it’s a pain.
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Malaysia

Hoping to see some good news with the new Goggles 2 SE that's coming soon. But still no news.
2023-3-1
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

If all this it’s because of FPV2 launch, then DJI lost one client.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_6b6Mjawg1TLV
lvl.1

Canada

Eagerly waiting for exciting goggles 2 backward compatibility updates with FPV drone, and also other features like streaming of Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_6b6Mjawg1TLV
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM Posted at 2-23 02:28
It’s been so long now. We want the fpv but don’t want the v2goggles.

Same here. After a lot of reading and thinking, I decided to shell out more for the latest goggles in hopes that it will catch up with the features as V2 in months and years to come.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

djiuser_6b6Mjawg1TLV Posted at 3-2 12:12
Same here. After a lot of reading and thinking, I decided to shell out more for the latest goggles in hopes that it will catch up with the features as V2 in months and years to come.

The latest goggles shouldn’t have to catch up to a older version. They should have made it company from the start.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Malaysia

djiuser_6b6Mjawg1TLV Posted at 3-2 12:11
Eagerly waiting for exciting goggles 2 backward compatibility updates with FPV drone, and also other features like streaming of Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.

Lol lets start with Dji FPV support first before jumping the gun. If Dji cant so something simple like supporting their own products, fat chance you gonna get to watch Netflix on it.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Quite frustrating, been watching the fpv combo in store. Was thinking about purchasing and selling the goggles v2 and the controller as I have a controller already and the goggles 2.
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_L3RtZbcybuSI
lvl.1

United States

DJI, get it together. We want to buy your products and you’re making us go to your competitors because you won’t flip a switch. It wouldn’t even be that much work
2023-3-9
Use props
skyscope
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3988468 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have to agree.

I have the DJI FPV since day 1 and immediately ordered the AVATA with Goggles 2 when it came out, assuming that the compatibility of the FPV with the Goggles 2 will be submitted in a folowing Firmware Update, because it simply makes no sense for FPV sales not to do so.

Months later here we are.
It's quite frustrating to carry two Goggles because the FPV isn't compatible with the Goggles 2, with the result that I hardly take the FPV with me anymore. Sure, I could sell my Googles 2 and only use the Goggles v2 with both drones, but I don't want to. The Googles 2 is a nice upgrade to the v2. In the end I currently consider selling the DJI FPV and buy another RTF 5" Racer with O3 and Goggles 2 compatibility from another Manufacturer.
But if I really have to go that route, I will never ever buy a second generation DJI FPV for sure.

So DJI, please consider to be more open and honest regarding Firmware Updates overall, with providing clear statements and roadmaps.
It would not only be a good idea for keeping brand loyalty of your customers, but for profits with future products too.
2023-3-10
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

skyscope Posted at 3-10 01:51
I have to agree.

I have the DJI FPV since day 1 and immediately ordered the AVATA with Goggles 2 when it came out, assuming that the compatibility of the FPV with the Goggles 2 will be submitted in a folowing Firmware Update, because it simply makes no sense for FPV sales not to do so.

Totally agree with you. Great post.
2023-3-10
Use props
Uzi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7618 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Looks like a ...ty commercial decision to not make it happen and just ignore this thread from everyone who has the same issue.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_RNYlDk6hLy7f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584249 ft
United States

ERODZ Posted at 2-14 06:29
Any update on Googles 2 working with the DJI racing drone?  Waiting but running out of patience with other digital systems gaining traction.

Lol no they arent
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Malaysia

Bump, sign the petition.

https://chng.it/VQQkJFMN
2023-3-23
Use props
123Next >