DJI Mic not working on iPhone
1365 7 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pastor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello everyone

I bought the DJI Mic over 1 month and been using with my DSLR with no issues.
The issue I have now is when connecting to any iPhone I see a "Device not supported" error, and after some seconds, the mic stops working. Already tried on iPhone 11, 13 Pro, SE and 14 Pro... And nothing works.
If I press the record button once connected, I can record the sound, until it stops after a few seconds.
Do you think I have a faulty product?

2022-12-9
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

For what I know, it should have some kind of iPhone compatibility (though it is said it only supports mono recording in those). Have you updated to the latest firmware?
2022-12-10
Use props
Pastor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

It already came with the latest firmware (v02.00.72.80). I tried to reinstall but it failed. I also tried the factory reset, but I still had the same issue.
I checked the compatibility list, and it should work, so I'm assuming it's a hardware issue.

Thanks
Alex
2022-12-10
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Pastor Posted at 12-10 14:02
Hi

It already came with the latest firmware (v02.00.72.80). I tried to reinstall but it failed. I also tried the factory reset, but I still had the same issue.

Okay, I hope you get the problem solved!
2022-12-11
Use props
Cesar Velasco90
New

Guatemala

Hola, tengo el mismo problema con el dji mic y el iPhone 13 pro max. si alguien tiene solución ayuda por favor.
2023-3-4
Use props
Doug83
New

United States

I'm having the same issue with my I phone 11 right now. I have the DJI with the latest firmware 02.00.72.87 and yes I double checked the lightening adapter to make sure its pushed in all the way on the receiver and the phone. The phone still choses to record audio through the I phone microphone and not the DJI microphone.
2023-5-23
Use props
Brian Donohue
New

United States

I've been looking for a solution for this all over the internet for months. Still getting the not compatible message. So frustrating.this mic worked great for 6 months, then just stopped.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Brian Donohue Posted at 12-19 12:20
I've been looking for a solution for this all over the internet for months. Still getting the not compatible message. So frustrating.this mic worked great for 6 months, then just stopped.

Hi there, Brian. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using so we can check it further. You may also attach the screenshot showing the error message here. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules