1203 14 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HatchedThatch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 461683 ft
United States

Hello Community,
  Has anyone used this Anti-collision strobe light with your Avata? Thanks.

https://lumecube.com/products/strobe
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why would you want to use it?
2022-12-9
Use props
HatchedThatch
lvl.2
United States

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 08:18
Why would you want to use it?

Flying at night?
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oh well you don't need to see the drone since you will be in goggles... Just saying.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

BTW how do you like your avata? Any problems I should know about? I want to pick one up today from a guy on marketplace.
2022-12-9
Use props
HatchedThatch
lvl.2
United States

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 08:50
BTW how do you like your avata? Any problems I should know about? I want to pick one up today from a guy on marketplace.

Its my first ever drone. I love it so far. I just got the Remote Controller 2 and having alittle difficulty figuring out manual mode. I think I will find myself using mostly SPORT mode though.

I'm having fun with it though . Recommended from me.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HatchedThatch Posted at 12-9 08:53
Its my first ever drone. I love it so far. I just got the Remote Controller 2 and having alittle difficulty figuring out manual mode. I think I will find myself using mostly SPORT mode though.

Cool!! This will be definitely not my first drone. I flown drones since 2018. I started with the dji spark. I had almost every DJI drone since then.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HatchedThatch Posted at 12-9 08:53

Do you like the motion controller or its garbage??
2022-12-9
Use props
HatchedThatch
lvl.2
United States

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 09:02
Do you like the motion controller or its garbage??

I may be in the minority, but I really like the motion controller. I feel like I fly the drone better with it. Yes, the remote controller offers more flying control/options/maneuvers but I haven't mastered it yet.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HatchedThatch Posted at 12-9 09:07
I may be in the minority, but I really like the motion controller. I feel like I fly the drone better with it. Yes, the remote controller offers more flying control/options/maneuvers but I haven't mastered it yet.

Ok cool. I can't wait to fly the Avata!!!! Also, Where you surprised to see the actual size of it in person VS pictures? Sorry that I'm bugging you with questions....
2022-12-9
Use props
HatchedThatch
lvl.2
United States

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 09:10
Ok cool. I can't wait to fly the Avata!!!! Also, Where you surprised to see the actual size of it in person VS pictures? Sorry that I'm bugging you with questions....

Its all good. Since it was my first drone, I had nothing to really compare it to size wise. I like how it is small though.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HatchedThatch Posted at 12-9 09:26
Its all good. Since it was my first drone, I had nothing to really compare it to size wise. I like how it is small though.

I. mean pushing off that the propeller guards are each 3 inches in diameter... I wouldn't say it is that small.
2022-12-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have a strobe light mount for my dji fpv so i've used it with the firehouse arc and it works just fine.  as you know, you can fly these fpv drones without the goggles as you simply maintain vlos and watch it fly around and it's fun to see that bright strobe moving at such high speed.  done it about 3 times at night but that's about all it's worth.  the reason for using the strobe is the night flying rules that says you need it, not for the pilot, but apparently for warning other aircraft.  not a fan of the lumecube.
2022-12-9
Use props
Killerbee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64820 ft
Netherlands

Drey. I Posted at 12-9 08:47
Oh well you don't need to see the drone since you will be in goggles... Just saying.

Maybe other aircraft are happy to see where you are flying?
That's why you have a light/strobe at night.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Killerbee Posted at 12-9 10:22
Maybe other aircraft are happy to see where you are flying?
That's why you have a light/strobe at night.

IDK Whatever.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules